Quote Originally Posted by robsdak View Post
busy,busy. i will update here shortly. lots to say. LOL
well the update.

health wise, feeling a little better. been busy doing odd-n-ends and pressure washing a few businesses at night, making a little money. got a deal off Craigslist. 3 pressure washers for $75. 2 good pumps and 3 running Honda GVC 160 engines. upgraded 1 of them too 3100 psi.

helping the neighbor kid with his archery skills. bought a Bear Apprentice 2, got a good deal on it. a buddy owns a pawnshop. outfitted it with all the gadgets too make it accurate. i can hold my own at 35 yds. i shoot about an hour a day.

built a target stand, my own design. i was tearing up the target, so i figured a way to minimize/absorb the impact. explain in a different post.

reading about trapping coyotes. having issues with 1 trying to get in the backyard after my girls. can't have that.

garden and honeybees were a bust this year. the plants did well, just nothing to harvest. bad year for bees.

been working more on med supplies. ordered more sutures and the like. putting together a 3rd bag for whatever.

been too hot to do anything in the garage. no woodworking or kydex to speak of. i did hang a ceiling fan, but all it does is move the hot air around.

new tires on the truck.

new ccw. a G27. good little shooter. carries well. now, just waiting on the ZOMBIES! LMAO!

put up some more food storage. was able to hit the BX when they had a sale going on.

about it.