HI all, just checking in with you. Have been pretty successful with the garden so far. Only got about 2 qts of green beans but do they taste great. We did get about 6-7 carrots so we've replanted them. DH set up an "automatic" sprinkler system while we were down south,Sorry Lady and BR couldn't get over to see you.Dil1 has a nice house(she had to sell the big one) so we stayed with her for a few days.GRD1 is still having some problems but all of them are going to counseling so we're hoping she will be all right but it's still a big mess. We have about a dozen acorns ripening on the vines. We trellised them this year and it looks like the deer haven't found them(yet LOL) Tomatoes and peppers are doing quite well.going to haul out the dehydrator. My neighbor(the one with the chickens) and I were chatting this morning and she got pressure canner this year so she is learning like I am.She's been putting up meat and still waiting on her veggies as well.We've replanted the peas and the carrots. Provided the weather holds out we should get another crop of carrots and peas like last year. We're heading out for my family reunion in Vegas this week so DH will be activating the sprinkler system again.Neighbor and I were talking about going to the farmers market when DH and I get back and maybe doing a MEGA canning session together.We fenced off the raised boxes and NO DEER this year, YEAH. Looks like I'm going to have a good crop of maters to put up. I've continued to accumulate supplies.Have to haul out the dehydrator and get the peppers done.Other than continuing to trying to heal we're doing okay. Son2 is getting really stressed out as DIL2 is healing, she ha 2 compressed discs in her spine. she has had 2 cortisone shots and she says the pain level is down to 2 now and she can at least get around but she has along way to go. So we've been doing some things for her shopping, taking the kids etc while Son2 is at work..Son 2 has been telling us the warehouse's cranes(pickers) are down so a lot of their frozen stuff and canned goods are not being delivered, can't get them off the 100 foot tall shelves and on top of that the Ohio warehouse was destroyed in the tornado they had so they are now supplying those stores with goods from the warehouses here.