Built a firewood rack out of the wooden fence posts that snapped off at the ground in the wind storm. I just put the posts in the ground 2 feet apart on one end, a single post in the center 2 feet from the end, and another 2 on the other end. The rack is 6' high, and 4-1/2' wide by 3 feet deep. There are 2 bays for wood. Right now, its totally full on one side with fence board scraps for fire pit kindling, and I've got it half stacked with pecan and mesquite for smoking. When summer is over, I'll get some oak firewood and stock it up for the fireplace. Finally had to bird net my maters, I've got 4 beds done, but several more to do. My tabasco, pequin, snacking, big jim nu mex, and banana peppers are doing well. My kale is almost played out, my cantaloupe and watermelons are blooming, my eggplant is almost ready for the first batch and is blooming again, just harvested and re-planted cilantro, about to harvest the last round of Parris island cos lettuce (very impressed with this breed, its been bug free, while the spinach got hammered next to it) carrots are coming along, final batch of taters is almost ready, snap peas and beans are making, squash, and zucchini is doing ok, and my Okra is going NUTS.