Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Emergency Loadout

Naturally, gear setup changes.

My BOB has stayed the same, with only updating the kit packed in it with newer or better stuff.

REI UL-45 (I think that’s the model #)

The fighting gear, has changed more for what I need or find newer lighter pouches to use.

First Line “Warbelt”
    From This:

to this:

To this:
    From center of buckle moving clockwise:
    Blue Force Gear SOC-C belt with Ares Gear Liner
    Mayflower R&C GP
    Safariland DFA shroud with QLS setup for multiple pistols.
    Pictured is a Strider on shroud, now a TQ in a 11-10 Kydex pouch
    ATS single mag pouch (flashlight)
    pictured is a Buttpack, that’s a mission dependant thing
    TYR Dump pouch
    Blue Force Gear 10 speed rifle and pistol
    Left:

Right:

Part 1 of 2

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently I can't post any more photos since its trying to merge the previous post with the next one.

So I will finish this whenever I can post more.

First Line EDC/Enhanced EDC:
    Raven Phantom (naturally) with a Pocket DARK from Dark Angel Medical in a pocket and this from Raven Concealment:

2nd’ Line – Chest rig and plate carriers.

Plate Carrier. Personal plate setup has changed. First one was for SHTF as well as Work. Then I got issued one for work (its changed since the picture). Last one is my personal one at the moment, more for SHTF use than anything else.

Backs of the carriers all include a hydration carrier. The last two also have a utility pouch and the DARC drag strap.

First One: (Picture is reversed due to a mirror being used)
    Tactical Tailor Releasable Carrier.
    L of pic to R
    Blue Force Gear Trauma Kit Now/Tourniquet Now
    Strider DB-L with Glock mag attached to sheath
    Single M-4 in Blue force Gear 10-Speed
    Double M-4 Diamond Back Tactical
    Leatherman MUT
    Blackwater Gear Utility
    FHF Gear Handwarmer on the bottom

Second:
    Blue Force Gear LMAC (Setup has changed some since this picture)
    L to R
    ATS GP
    ATS triple M-4/Glock
    Leatherman Mut
    TQ
    NAR IFAK

Third:
    Blue Force Gear LMAC
    L to R
    Blackwater Gear GP
    Top – Paraclete Medical/Firing Systems Pouch
    ATS triple M-4/Glock
    Diamondback Tactical Double M-4
    First Spear Med Pocket

Claptrap's Problem Solver

Great looking setups bourneshooter. Thanks for sharing them with us.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

Ok...so here's my revised version of a "fighting bag". Since I don't really have any plans for bugging short of very specific scenarios I don't really have a true bug out bag in the traditional sense.

Its a London Bridge Trading Company jumpable 3-day assault pack. While I love the maxpedition gear, I've upgraded to the LBTC for this bag.

I've added a Marz combo medical pack/three mag shingle and a 2 mag shingle to the front side of the pack. This gives me some additional ammo capacity along with easy access to additional first aid supplies. Tucked underneath is a USGI buttpack thingy. I've got a fleece/nylon coated blanket in there for ground cover, warmth, shelter, etc.

On this side is the integrated radio pouch and pop-flare pouch. The pop-flare pouch has a multitool, screw driver and some other smaller tools in it.

One of these pop-flare pouches has a roll of 550 cord in it (fits perfectly). The other has MRE peanut butter and drink mix packets in an old prescription medicine bottle. You can also see the additional mag pouch from the front view picture.

This is a shot into the Marz med pouch showing the various izzy bandages, gauze, triangle bandages, chest seals, shears, etc.

Next, I'll go into the bag's internal contents.
    If you think that come SHTF you are gonna jock up in all your kit and be a death-dealing one man army, you're an idiot - izzyscout

In the front pocket (you an see it open just above the top of the tan colored med pouch with the SHTFready ant patch on it) you find a number of "convenience items" such as bug spray, wipes, toliet paper, a small compass, a small generic shovel, some and batteries.

Just in doing this I've realized I need to add in: hand sanatizer goo, a pair of Surefire ear pro and some water purification tablets.

I'm also going to add more batteries for the NVG.

In the "intermediate pocket" I've got a spare pair of BDUs, another shirt, spare gloves and 4 pairs of dry socks (with foot powder).

In the main pocket I've got a small chestrig that's pressed into service as a bandoleer of sorts. 60 rounds of M855 plus to Glock 22 mags. That is last ditch, I have completely fucked up everything since I woke up sorta ammo.

The larger plastic bag is two MREs with the heater tray.

The smaller plastic bag is a "fire kit" with emergency candle, waterpoof matches, flint, a tin of lint, fuel tablets, etc.

The black round thing is an Otis rifle cleaning kit.

Let him know if you need 550 cord, a hank of generic rope, and some duct tape

Still waiting on some stuff to complete the carrier but I had some fun in the meantime.

Tactical BBQ setup:

NICE!

Where do you stow the ribs on that setup?

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

^^LMAO

I'm currently working on revamping my setup.

Hope to have pics up soon
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by izzyscout21 View Post
    ^^LMAO

I'm currently working on revamping my setup.

Hope to have pics up soon
    Working on mine too. Gonna make a holster for my 92A1 + TLR-1 for my battle belt. Almost feel like I NEED it on my first line gear for the coming days. Moved to a better neighborhood, but ya never know with some current events.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Stalkercat...destroyer of donkeys, rider of horse

Quote Originally Posted by MegaCPC View Post
    Still waiting on some stuff to complete the carrier but I had some fun in the meantime.

Tactical BBQ setup:

Upon further inspection of your pic, I'm reminded that I've not had any Rolling Rock since high school......... may be time to revisit an old friend.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to but not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.