Sorry for the delay.I havent been on the site in a while. However I have been making progress on the trailer. Thanks for all the comments and suggestions so far. I am wiring the trailer for a typical 30 amp plug for use at campgrounds. The last picture in rentprop's post is how I imagine the trailer looking when finished. So here's a list of some of the things I have made progress on. I had to fix some issues with my running lights which took some time.

Heres the front of the trailer. I have 110 plugs installed all around the trailer. There are 5 circuits for 110v power. Right side, left side, kitchen plugs, microwave and fridge, and a wire is already run for an air conditioner. There are 4 circuits for 12v power. Overhead lights, outside lights, kitchen lights, and radio power.

I also installed an outside plug. One is on the side and one is placed on the rear of the trailer.

Here I installed two windows for cross ventilation. It was a huge pain in the ass to install. I had to measure it out and weld in braces above and below. Then I had to cut out the hole for the window. Then I mounted it and sealed it from the elements. Finally I insulated around the window.

Very soon I will be making alot of progress and will be ordering a bunch of the stuff I need. The trailer will hopefully be insulated, lighted, with cabinets and walls installed by mid November. Plumbing probably wont be done yet but its getting there. Hope yall like it.