Been a while since an update. Things have been progressing slowly as funds have dried up due to needing a mechanical fuel pump for my truck.

I installed the water inlet, half the insulation, and the shore power plug. I also purchased a 20 gallon fresh water tank, propane cooktop/stove, and and electrical distribution box. I was initially going to buy a distribution box/inverter/battery charger. However this isn't emp proof so I went with a 12v and 110 fuse panel.

The plugs are all 110, the lights are all led and are 12v. There will also be a triple 12v plug. I wanted separate systems because post SHTF we can pull a inverter from a faraday cage and we will be forced to be liberal with our solar/batteries. The solar panels will have a dedicated charger for the batteries and will be a 200 watt system.

The water inlet is both a gravity fill and a pressurized system. Post SHTF I can fill by hand but if our electric pump is running at the Bol I can hook right into it. Toilet will be a small 5gallon porta potty enclosed. The only water use will be the sink so I plan to get a foot pump for the sink. Showers will be of the outdoor type and probably not too warm . However I'm toying with the idea of a black roof mounted gravity hot water setup...which will only work in the summer.

I'll upload pics later.