Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have more free time...

Bacon saver

Hoo-Yah, and congrats. Better start worrying about those practicals because that's what its all about. In the field you never know what you're going to come up against. Believe me, it's a mess and you can't do anything about it but apply your skills and judgment and hope it works. The more strange and morbid shit you come across the better adapted you'll become. The more stupid things you can come up with that people will do, they will do it. Above all, be safe........
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Congrats DM!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Good on ya DM!
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Yes, its short. No, its not his attention span.
    Thanks everyone. Passed my skills today. Its all sunshine and run reports now.

Skills are easy (unless, of course, I am the one setting the standards)......Bwahhaaahaaaa!

My favorite scenario is a simple extrication of a patient with a suspected c-spine injury and a midshaft femur fracture.

From inside a geodesic dome at a kiddy park......

And no, you can't cut any metal.

Is it safe to assume patiwnt is pediatric? Turn em sideways on the boars supporting the side with a fx?!?!

Otherwise thats a dick mobe

Bacon saver

Damn Skippy! Atta boy keep it up, it ain't over till the paper works done. Then comes the big tests and then the real world life experiences and then the reliving it all..............yup, experience. You'll do well weed hopper.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Claims to have NEVER worn pink. Likely story.

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel MD View Post
    Skills are easy (unless, of course, I am the one setting the standards)......Bwahhaaahaaaa!

My favorite scenario is a simple extrication of a patient with a suspected c-spine injury and a midshaft femur fracture.

From inside a geodesic dome at a kiddy park......

And no, you can't cut any metal.
    Sounds fun... NOT... I may bring it up with my crew though to see how they would do it, so thanks for the idea!
    It is, of course, obvious that speed, or height of fall, is not in itself injurious ... but a high rate of change of velocity, such as occurs after a 10 story fall onto concrete, is another matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    Sounds fun... NOT... I may bring it up with my crew though to see how they would do it, so thanks for the idea!
    By the way, the patient is not a peds. The openings in the geodesic are (barely) big enough to get a backboard in.

Just pull em out? Can't fix em if theyre stuck