Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 10 days till "Operation American Spring", are you prepared for this?

Bacon saver

10 days till "Operation American Spring", are you prepared for this?

16MAY14 is the day this thing is supposed to kick off. I'm not posting this for political debate, right or wrong, etc. My concern is there have been numerous "unusual" activities going on throughout the country. U-2 spy plane shutting down LAX, cyber attack here in Bucksnort, TN, TX, "CIA" weapons cache revealed loaded with AK47s and RPG-7s, Obama's comments at the White House correspondence dinner, (pretty FUBAR), Hmmmm? Blah, blah, blah, taking off my tin foil hat now. I know that OAS (Operation American Spring) is not going to get the 30 million people to turn out like they hope for, but they have a plan/SOE and ROE. They are not going to leave, they are staying put. No one has done this move yet. My biggest concern here is the "other side" the lefties, the govt. Who will they plant to incite the riot/spark to the flame? Who's going to be the "Lee Harvey Oswald" in this one? OAS's goal is a peaceful one but firm. I know they will not succeed in ousting the top five office holders but I give them my support. I'm pretty damn sure we are going to have an "incident", one that will cause something major. Now what, I don't know but we had our little Bundy Ranch incident and that's not over yet. So what's going to come out of this, again I don't know, but us ANTs need to keep watch on this.

Back to my question, are you prepped up? Are you ready for say Martial Law? Government crackdown, loss of internet, alternate comms? All the things we talk about on here on a continuous basis? This little outing planned for the 16th could be the incident to cause a major disruption in our lives. It may be subtle at first, but speculation of course, it could be just the thing this idiot has been waiting for to do what he's been wanting to for a long time. Crown himself KING.

Now again I am not posting this for political debate, this is for preparatory discussion. There are many scenarios here to be derived from this. So again are you ready for something to happen in the next 20 or so days? Will you be caught with you pants down? What if this OAS causes martial law in DC and then causes wide spread pissed off Americans and then Martial Law goes Nation wide? Are you prepared for this to happen? Got gas, diesel, sugar, flour, etc..........? Hmmmmmmmmm?

OK, let's keep this with in the rules of the road, this should be tough........
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

I am about as ready as I can be for now I guess. Just need my solar system and that will not happen this year probably.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

I'll most likely shit myself

I am right in the middle of my spring rotation of fuel. I will have that done by the weekend. 90% of my garden is in. Got a couple of projects to finish. Them my new HF antenna is going up. That will not be done on time however. Food and supplies are about as good as they will be for now.

We shall see where this AS goes. Hopefully better than the ones in the mid east has. I just have to wonder where Russia/Ukraine fits into this mess. That and Kerry calling Isreal an a partied state.
    Keep your heads down and powder dry.

Bacon saver

I feel we are "stocked" and have most of what we need, but then we will never have enough. There is much to do and I will never have done it all if and when it happens. So are we prepared? Uh, never, but we will survive damn it! So I guess I need to make sure the kids get informed and are up to speed. From there we wait and watch and plan for contingencies. Time to fire up the bull dozier..............

CC Gray Panther
    Ironic that you post this River Rat. B.P. and I phone chatted today. We talked a little about this and we seem to agree that this is a mess waiting to happen if not controlled or watched closely.
    Yet there's nothing we can do for the moment but hope for a peaceful gathering.

As for the wife and I not much mobility unless all hell breaks loose. Resting from hernia surgery April 28th. and wife from 911 ride to E.R. for severe chest pains . We are only stocking enough to go mobile at this time in case we have to leave. Where we go is still up in the air. Hopefully we have enough time to move everything We stock piled so as not to lose too much.

We'll never be completely ready but we'll do the best we can with what we got.

P.S
    I'm jealous ; You got bulldozer.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    You and the missus can always head to wisconsin Eagle! We have a spare bedroom for occasions just like this!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Bacon saver

Eagle, you two need to heal your butts up. I'm not going to ask how you got the hernia (chuckles). There are too many scenarios at play here lately so my head starts to spinning, OAS not your hernia........I need to check the local price of propane and get my 100# bottles filled while I'm at it. As for the bull dozier, I had that brought back from the other property till the law suit is over with. Been using it here now and then. Nice of Stormy to offer up his digs to ya'll seeings he was kinda close by. Hoo-Yah brother!

Same deal holds true in Tennessee Eagle. Plus I promise not to work you too hard in the garden.

CC Gray Panther
    Thanks for the offers guys ; appreciate it. Sweet-thang can't take cold weather after open heart surgery so we keep her near heat during colder months and select days for her to venture out complete with blankets and such in vehicles.
    My hernia was there for awhile and decided to get it fixed so as to be in better shape down the road. Was keeping me from getting in heavy work and building up more muscle and stamina. It's all good just a part of getting older. Now we can begin finishing up projects so we can make the big move hopefully next year sometime.

River Rat hope you come out on the good side of property dispute. That was a fine looking piece of property.

Stormy you're more than generous my friend. My strange sleeping habits would probably get me in trouble.
    I've only cat napped for the last 40 some years while checking out house at night. One of those habits you can't break.

B.P. you can trust me in your garden ; I know how to work a hoe ; I think.

From our talks I think it's safe to say you can use a hoe.
    Glad you two are getting along better. Real glad to hear your report about your sweet Thang yesterday. Sounds like things are turning around.