Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Falling Down The Rabbit Hole

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues

Exclamation Falling Down The Rabbit Hole

ANTS, please take this with a grain of salt, its personal impressions, nothing more, nothing less. Im not trying to stir up the pot, create a panic nor am I trying to sugarcoat it either. With that being said, take what follows and draw your own conclusions.

Ive been watching the events unfolding these past few months as so many other here have Im sure, and the little gnats are starting to buzz inside the brainpan, they are trying to connect the dots. As a person who specializes in unconventional warfare, and having spent the last 20 plus years working in this arena, I specialize in "connecting the dots" so to speak. Im the guy who thinks outside of the box, because thats what unconventional warfare is about. I look at a problem, and come up with the non-conventional solution to it, just as if I am looking to cause a problem, I do it in the non-conventional way to where there is little to no "blowback" on interested parties. Its what i do, im not the number one top dog person, but I sure do get asked questions lots of times and asked for input. Now, most of you here know me mainly from here, and I would hope that you know that for the most part, Im a pretty sane guy in most aspects. But as a military man, and a man with plain old common sense, something isnt starting to feel right or good. Its not often that I get a sense of impending doom, and when I do, its usually never good. And dammit, im starting to get that feeling, and Im not sure where its coming from. When Im posed with a "scenario" Im asked to give input on how would I accomplish goal "A". I look at the contributing factors, the risk reduction analysis, and the cost/benefit analysis. Then I look how I can accomplish Goal "A" conventionally, once thats done, I look at how it can be done outside the box. How would the bad guys do it? How would they go about it and successfully accomplish Goal "A"?

As I look at the news nationally, and internationally, I see a parade of events that are starting to come together in a not-so-good fashion. (bear with me, I may get a bit long winded here!) Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is the new leader, or caliph, of The Islamic State, which ISIL has now renamed themselves, they have taken over parts of Syria, Iraq, and Southern Turkey. The faction they represent, the good old fashioned Al Qaida, has given them the nod to create a a "country of their own" so to speak. While in itself, isnt so that bad of a deal, since now you are gathering all the ragheadfucktards all in one area, so tracking, dispensation, and servicing them now becomes much easier to do, it also presents a challenge for getting actual no shit good intel. But also looking at the speed, and efficiency that they accomplished this goal is what has me cocking my head. Just to put it into prospective, it took the USA 43 days from start of shots being fired, to boots on the ground in Baghdad, it took ISIL, 27 days. We are talking a conventional army, with all the doodads, gadgetry and widgets at its beck and call. The only prohibiting factor for us, was we had to fight by the rules, ISIL didnt. Ok, so taking that in stride, lets look at any of the cities in Iraq that they took over, they drove up, instituted a successful psyop campaign by using loudspeakers to inform the city of its intentions, causing panic and fear to contribute to the the accomplishment of their task. Once done, they pretty much walked thru the city. Any lingering fighters were killed/executed and then crucified. That my friends takes BALLS. Not only does this cause an affront to any christian society, it also delivers the message that if you aren't Muslim, and we catch you, we are stringing ya up on a cross. How balls is that? Think of the message this sends, now take this army and start them on the parade to the next city, how much actual fighting do you think will take place now? Knowing that if you lose, your ass is going to be on a cross by the side of the road. Brilliant planning on whoever chose that tactic, my hat is off to them. It lessens the need of their fighters to waste precious resources like ammo and fighters, merely by conducting a fear campaign. Probably one of the best war-fighting techniques since Genghis Khan used his horde to just merely decimate the land by running roughshod over the entire countryside. So, seeing this happening in the Middle East, along with Israel striking out on people in its own country, and Syria fighting its own internal war, Pakistan ramping up its fight internally, and Libya having internal conflict as well, you cant help but ask, "when does it end?" Iran is offering to come in and help Iraq quell its internal conflict under the guise of " we dont want those folks coming into Iran and doing what happened there, here on our own turf", yet, Iran and Iraq have been at war for how many generations? Look at this from a tactical standpoint, if YOU wanted to take over a country, would you rather commit resources to fighting that country, or come in as a "friend", deploy your soldiers all thru the country, and once the threat has been mitigated, merely refuse to leave? Whats easier? fighting city by city taking over the country, OR. . .having that country say "please come help us". . .and because you want to do the "right thing" deploy your soldiers thru the countryside, take out the smaller threat, and then just staying since you already have your troops in place throughout the country? Sleight of hand in warfare is a funny thing to watch, you see it happening, you know what the end result will be, and yet, it happens before your very eyes with the exact result you knew was going to happen. Mark my words, theres a storm brewing there that will not end well.

Now take current events of these past few weeks, the standing president has now said that the next threat to the US will come from Europe, how long before he starts ordering drone strikes in Europe, and how long do you think that EU will tolerate that? Russia said its pulling out its troops, but we all know that isnt happening because Putin is beefing up his presence there in the Ukraine as we speak. Multiple events here in the USA have had people on edge, from the mass shootings, scandals of various degrees, (VA being the latest) all this gets fed to the MSM to give us something to talk about, to think about, to ponder, all the while, sleight of hand is happening before our very eyes. Did you know that Drone use in the CONUS has skyrocketed, although its in a Testing/Research/Development phase supposedly? The warfighting mindset is being slowly and gently twisted to non-COIN style of warfighting, when we all know that COIN (COunterINsurgency) is here to stay, because it is so successful. Why would you want to take the warfighting tactics that we have learned at so painful of a cost, and take those lessons and toss them in the trash and now start teaching a wholly new style of warfighting that hasnt been used since WWII into the mix? Are we being set up for failure? Something isnt right, and while I cant quite place my finger on it, but Im working on it.
    Next you take the Patriot Movement, while we all have read and maybe even experienced some of it firsthand, this has been the first year that so many movements have become to prevalent in the news. Bundy Ranch, OAS to name a few. But while Bundy Ranch was considered a success on the Patriot side, OAS was merely a wash, not enough attention was paid to it, and due to so many with personal agendas within the movement, it ended up being a farce pretty much. There were way too many Part-Time Patriots that had lots to say, and threats to be yelled and opinions to be voiced, yet when the time for action came, it was crickets in the wind. Why are so many Americans moving towards the Patriot mindset? Why is Facebook riddled with so many groups that are militia related, and Patriot related? MySpace was a social media that could have been used for this, but wasnt. With all these groups relying on social media, they cant possibly think that they arent being moderated, mediated, and observed can they? Are we as Americans so inured in the idea that our basic freedoms are ours to keep safe, yet have failed to realize that we have already been compromised? Think of it this way, if tomorrow morning, the entire internet was shut down in CONUS, what would happen? News and events could be regulated, its a simple task, look at how easy China or Egypt or Syria did it when they experienced internal strife. The only ways of getting information would be thru the regulated tv, or thru radio commo. Im not sure how hard that would be to regulate, but Im sure it could be done, simply because Ive seen examples of how we can shut down radio waves in regions. Its almost like the majority of the citizens are dumbstruck by the idea that things are deteriorating before our very eyes, and yet they seem to think that everything is going to be ok. It cant get any worse can it? Will it? What can we do to fix it? Is it even fixable? Are we past the point of no return? We are falling down this rabbit hole, and I for one, am afraid of how this is all going to end.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

I'll most likely shit myself

Very well stated Stormy. Well explained as well. I too have been looking at the stuff you mentioned, along with the masses pouring in from Mexico, which makes me wonder how many of them are soldiers infiltrating the border. Not a single part of this makes much sense in itself, but taken as a whole is very troubling to me.
    I heard today that Jordan has put their troops on alert and moved them close to the border with Iraq. Also that under the radar Israel has plan's to support Jordan should IS IL move that way. I had not heard about them going into Turkey. That all could draw in many parts of the world before it's said and done.
    As far as the Patriot movement goes, I feel like there are good folks/groups out there. But I'm sure that a lot of them have been comprmised by plants by the gov. Anyone who is dealing with that needs to be very cautious.
    I do hope this thread will get a lot of thought and traffic generated. I truly think things are coming together, and not in a good way. Time for people to keep a close eye on things.

Yes, I think that there are folks out there whos sole purpose in life is to infiltrate and screw with the inner machinations of popular movements. Look at what happened with Bundy Ranch after everyone for the most part left, security was taken over by a asshat and crew who didnt think that he would get found out that his "Ranger" credentials would get questioned, and there are actually folks out there that are willing to do the homework. And once he did get "outted", used the excuse, "well, I was stationed with Rangers". Guess what, that doesnt make you a Ranger! Yea, theres folks like that out there, and they will ultimately be the undoing of any patriot movement that ends up in the limelight, mainly because they have a self-serving agenda. Any movement, no matter how small, or how large, needs to be aware of this, and plan accordingly.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

CC Gray Panther
    Im a pretty sane guy in most aspects. But as a military man, and a man with plain old common sense, something isnt starting to feel right or good. Its not often that I get a sense of impending doom, and when I do, its usually never good. And dammit, im starting to get that feeling, and Im not sure where its coming from. When Im posed with a "scenario" Im asked to give input on how would I accomplish goal "A". I look at the contributing factors, the risk reduction analysis, and the cost/benefit analysis. Then I look how I can accomplish Goal "A" conventionally, once thats done, I look at how it can be done outside the box. How would the bad guys do it? How would they go about it and successfully accomplish Goal "A"?

I've read and re-read your post several times. May I say it's outstanding. As for this section you're correct in your thought process. Thinking outside the box is nothing more than common sense on steroids with out boundries. That is to say that person knows it includes past , present and future senarios as with any other problem in life.
    The old saying ( The more things change the more they remain the same ) In truth the more things remain the same the more they change. In this new world of purposeful information overload done by T.P.T.B. is their way of bringing the masses to them to be fed information so as keep them blind to critical thinking.

Most children are not taught critical thinking anymore , only that if you have a problem parents or government should fix it. So yes you and the rest of us should feel spooked because we're living among the blind in the sense of no awareness of what's going on around them. People only look at the present ; So yes the feeling of impending doom is realistic in my view and watched very closely. Too many incidents happening here and world wide.

Section 2
    Ok, so taking that in stride, lets look at any of the cities in Iraq that they took over, they drove up, instituted a successful psyop campaign by using loudspeakers to inform the city of its intentions, causing panic and fear to contribute to the the accomplishment of their task. Once done, they pretty much walked thru the city. Any lingering fighters were killed/executed and then crucified. That my friends takes BALLS. Not only does this cause an affront to any christian society, it also delivers the message that if you aren't Muslim, and we catch you, we are stringing ya up on a cross. How balls is that? Think of the message this sends, now take this army and start them on the parade to the next city, how much actual fighting do you think will take place now? Knowing that if you lose, your ass is going to be on a cross by the side of the road. Brilliant planning on whoever chose that tactic, my hat is off to them. It lessens the need of their fighters to waste precious resources like ammo and fighters, merely by conducting a fear campaign. Probably one of the best war-fighting techniques since Genghis Khan used his horde to just merely decimate the land by running roughshod over the entire countryside. So, seeing this happening in the Middle East, along with Israel striking out on people in its own country, and Syria fighting its own internal war, Pakistan ramping up its fight internally, and Libya having internal conflict as well, you cant help but ask, "when does it end?" Iran is offering to come in and help Iraq quell its internal conflict under the guise of " we dont want those folks coming into Iran and doing what happened there, here on our own turf", yet, Iran and Iraq have been at war for how many generations? Look at this from a tactical standpoint, if YOU wanted to take over a country, would you rather commit resources to fighting that country, or come in as a "friend", deploy your soldiers all thru the country, and once the threat has been mitigated, merely refuse to leave? Whats easier? fighting city by city taking over the country, OR. . .having that country say "please come help us". . .and because you want to do the "right thing" deploy your soldiers thru the countryside, take out the smaller threat, and then just staying since you already have your troops in place throughout the country? Sleight of hand in warfare is a funny thing to watch, you see it happening, you know what the end result will be, and yet, it happens before your very eyes with the exact result you knew was going to happen. Mark my words, theres a storm brewing there that will not end well.

Look back at W.W.-2. All sides in that war brought death and destruction to cities and populace. Were innocence people killed? Yes ; Probably not purposely but war is ugly and the end game is to defeat your enemy anyway possible. Back then we loosed the dogs of war and they understood that they were to win at all cost while trying not to harm innocents. But even then shit happens.
    Today our forces are more like peace keepers with their R.O.E. hence the high number of dead and wounded. If we played the game like the other side to an extent we would have come out far better off. One must instill enough fear in their enemy that they don't want to fight anymore. Total destruction and annihilation of this enemy is the only way to win sad to say. Until we unleash those dogs and all of our capabilities we're in a stale mate of survival.
    Our psych ops could bring an added edge to the game if allowed. The ISIS technique of butchery towards the people instills so much fear that those in other cities as you stated just want to meld into the populace and hope no one notices them.
    This frees up forces to do this in surrounding countries so that they have too many fires burning for the world to put out. And at the same time they pick up our equipment and if they can control the oil fields then they will be holding a good poker hand. Just from what I can see from various sites my gut says we're in for more than we know with this new group. Their leaders are not stupid for the most part and the hair on the back of my neck doesn't like the feeling.

Section-3
    I believe everything in you last section in CONUS with all the information and disinformation campaigns going on from government to web sites of groups ; individuals ; trolls . Every event has a purpose with possible reactions played out by T.P.T.B. Both here and abroad ; as they are both related in my way of thinking.

As for the patriot movements. A shit load of them on the web espousing theories; plans ; lines in the sand and many other things. During the time up to the O.A.S. date many put forth their organization with numbers and swore by their own words they'd be in Washington D.C. come that day. But as you stated all that was heard were crickets. This alone did more harm than good to the movement. They talked the talk but couldn't do the walk. Makes me wonder how many of these were set up with the purpose of failure to make the other look bad.

So yes I think we've started down the rabbit hole and reality and fantasy are intertwined and unless we awaken and separate them we'll forever be chess pieces moving to the chess master's whims.
    Last edited by eagle326; 07-03-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Thanks for posting these responses Gentleman, I was really starting to worry there for a bit, I mean, no shit worry, that maybe im tripping out or my PTSD is kicking into overdrive, and Im getting paranoid/schizophrenic! I see all this happening, and Im looking around, and thinking to myself . . "HELLO. . . DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS SHIT HAPPENING?" I knew it couldnt be just me, and Im the least alarmist of most of the people I know! This just confirms to me, that Im not freaking batshit like I was thinking maybe I was!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,

CC Gray Panther
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    Thanks for posting these responses Gentleman, I was really starting to worry there for a bit, I mean, no shit worry, that maybe im tripping out or my PTSD is kicking into overdrive, and Im getting paranoid/schizophrenic! I see all this happening, and Im looking around, and thinking to myself . . "HELLO. . . DOESN'T ANYONE ELSE SEE THIS SHIT HAPPENING?" I knew it couldnt be just me, and Im the least alarmist of most of the people I know! This just confirms to me, that Im not freaking batshit like I was thinking maybe I was!
    Well Stormy if your tripping I'm tripping. After 44 years with P.T.S.D. I've learned that the paranoid part is actually my 6th. sense in overdrive. Couldn't and wouldn't live without it.
    I think many on this site see it in some fashion. It's just you were the one who put it in print for the rest of us. Just remember; In every storm there's a calm ; Find it's center and you'll travel with a clear vision. He that's calm sees clearly.
    So as your instincts guide you ; go as they lead for they are the truest path you'll ever follow with knowledge coming to you before most other people if ever. So no you're not bat shit but you do have their radar.

I'll most likely shit myself

Well I can't claim PTSD but I may be batshit crazy! Just keep it coming Stormy, somebody bringing up topics like this makes others rethink events around them and consider things from a different point of view. That's always a good idea.
    I am just surprised more folks don't see it. Actually I think more and more are waking up, but most don't have a clue as to what to do about it. I don't have the military background you guys do, but I am a student of history and see many parallels both from recent as well as ancient history.
    I believe there are many infiltrators around that cause so many of the problems we have today. Whether doing the act or pushing someone else to do the deed. Throw in the illegals pouring in, all the crap overseas, the dismantling of our military command, and the mess with the VA, folks get down hearted pretty fast.

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

I stopped keeping up with the news a while back. I rely on you guys to give me a heads up.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

CC Gray Panther
    Heads up Helo; watch your 6

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    Well, Stormy, I don't want to rain on your parade, but yes, you're batshit crazy.
    But then, so are most of us here.
    Sorry, no special ride for you today. Personally, I don't see this as a bad thing, I rather like it.
    I don't have your background, but I, too, have always thought outside the box, so I get that part.
    I see it also. I don't say much, as I don't want to sound too "tinfoil", but I have felt it was coming for awhile.
    How is the saying, "may you live in interesting times". We are definitely there.
    I guess you could say I am in the Patriot movement, as I am a member of Oathkeepers, and head of the local chapter. I know some who were at OAS. It was infiltrated to the core. Oathkeepers did not officially support OAS. It turned out about how I expected it to. I could say a fair bit about the Bundy thing, but it is what it is. As somewhat of an "insider" on the patriot thing, I can say that not only do we know we are watched, but we expect it, and act accordingly. So, I can't speak for all, but I do know what we are about.

Psyops is the way it's done, especially here. There are factions that are working hard to make the US into the status or level of any third world country. It is simple. A small group at the top wants to run it all. They would be in charge of all the wealth and power, while the rest of the world works and lives in poverty to fulfill their needs. I know that sounds tinfoil, but if you apply that end goal to anything that happens, it fits. All you have to look at is who benefits. It's always the same.

However, the one thing they have not been able to accurately figure into their plans is the human spirit. They have tried, but they are off. It won't work out as planned, at least not here in the US.
    So, I guess I just say try not to worry too much. It won't be easy, very rough times are ahead. But it won't turn out how they plan for it to turn out.

And yes, you're not the only one who sees or feels that something is up.
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.