Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Global Alert: Please discuss (July 2014)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    plenty of extra room "down his pants"

Global Alert: Please discuss (July 2014)

Ukraine: 295 on Malaysia Plane Shot Down Over East
    http://abcnews.go.com/International/...raine-24599942

Russia slams latest US sanctions over Ukraine as 'bullying'
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07...e-as-bullying/

Links selected at random

Looks like some possible SHTF stuff coming our way, possibly...

I read earlier that some Russian AKs were being stopped from coming into the country.

I think possibly some ammo for our AK will also be hard to get (Wolf and Tula).

Since I am ignorant and simple, I ask the group to expand on this topic and how it can affect us please.

I trust your judgement and I am only posing this question here for the Ants.

Thank you for your time!
    EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Administrator

Way too early to speculate. The SAM theory seems popular right now but the plane was "reported" at 21,000 feet when it started having trouble.. Russian Sams are "reported" to only reach 17,000. Who the hell knows at this point.

Wouldn't put it past the commies (put tinfoil hat on) to come up with some sort EMP pulse ray.

Looks like some possible SHTF stuff coming our way, possibly...

I read earlier that some Russian AKs were being stopped from coming into the country.

I think possibly some ammo for our AK will also be hard to get (Wolf and Tula).

Since I am ignorant and simple, I ask the group to expand on this topic and how it can affect us please.

I trust your judgement and I am only posing this question here for the Ants.

Thank you for your time!
    EB
    The sanctions are not a surprise. I'm surprised it took this long. Honestly I don't think we will "hurt" Russia. Their awesome hardware is in everyone else's hand around the world. All this means is AK/SKS and ammo is on the block to be priced ridiculously like M4s and its ammo was a year ago.
    Last edited by 2die4; 07-18-2014 at 12:23 AM. Reason: Moved to Intelligence Briefings & Breaking News
    I don’t have “hobbies” I’m developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set.

Damn the propane, save the bacon!

Agreed....l think anything in this realm of problems will cause guns/ammo prices to rise.

What comes from this incident is anyones guess.
    Be ready now, you won't have that chance later.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

I'm hitting the store tomorrow for more x39. I'm about to build a pap, so I suppose I'll get more. However, I'm thinking the ban on imports can be skirted by using a middle man, the EO reads like people doing direct business with Izhmash.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

I'll most likely shit myself

From my understanding the ban is on direct purchases from the Russian plant. That plant does produce a large percentsge of AKs, Sagia products as well.

The plane crash does seem strange and most reports sound like missles. Apparently the sepratist captured a Ukrainian base and got at least one battery of a fairly advancedv surface to air missles. They have shot down a handful of Ukranian aircraft recently. However, this could as well been Ukrians doing it to blame the seps. Could have been the Ruskies. Hell it could have been us as a false flag to start more shit with Russia. Who knows?

One thing else, Isreal finally sent in ground troops to Gaza . It's funny the plane was shot down on the same day. News coverage is divided, where it would be about Isreal totally. Possiblly a false flag on theit part? Again who knows?

There are tons of stuff besides this as well. Lots of financial crap in the works. Today the fed chairman was hinting of rising interest rates to come before long. BRICS trying to do their OWN IMF. Saudis discussing accepting funds besides greenbacks. UK, france, South Korea trading in other currency besides dollars. None of which will help our economy. Plus with most of outr manufacturing overseas, we cant make much of what we use now days.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    I really, really, really need to hit the Mega Lotto so I can just bank it all at once and be done with it... This bullshit of never having enough money for preps sucks.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    I really, really, really need to hit the Mega Lotto so I can just bank it all at once and be done with it... This bullshit of never having enough money for preps sucks.

EB
    You and me both.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post

EB
    I think that problem is a shared problem in the colony brother.
    I don’t have “hobbies” I’m developing a robust Post-Apocalyptic skill set.

I'll most likely shit myself

Me three! Course it might help if I ever played.

CC Gray Panther
    You mean I didn't hit the lottery when I married my wife ?