Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: LadyHK's "Cock-a-Doodle-Condo"

For the Love of Cats

bird hunting, when we get a runner, we just chase them down, grab them by the neck, like this:

and give them a spin, and they are dead instantly. A hard spin, rips the head clean off

If you want to bleed them, then a knife blade flat on your thumb, and a quick slice up and away. head's gone
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    How about a couple wraps of heat trace just up from the nipples?
    NIPPLE UPDATE! Things have been doing okie dokie so far. All systems normal. Rooster gone, squirrels gone. Weapons need cleaning need to make more bullets..........I'm very proud of LadyHK. She dun good. I'm not even showing any signs of infection so far.......stitches seem to be holding.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by ladyhk13 View Post
    Yes, placed him in the cone and I had him facing us but BWRR said to turn him around so he ended up cutting through the spine first instead of the jugulars and then hitting the spine to cut the head the rest of the way off. Not sure which is the correct way but I thought the vids I watched showed cutting from the front. Maybe it doesn't matter?

- - - Updated - - -

I hope it doesn't continue or I'll have to figure out who is doing it and off with her head. I hope I'm not going to lose all of them because of this.
    In my defense I must have to explain myself here. The objective of turning the ASS of said rooster away from me was to keep the SHIT from hitting my fan cy face. I'll just leave it at that.

For the Love of Cats

Afraid your mascara would run?

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Afraid your mascara would run?

That's "Man-scara" you dipstick! Throw ina little guyliner and PISS OFF MATE! Gee I've been gone awhile. Why is it that everytime I start bantering with you Sniper I get hungry? Off to the fridge........

For the Love of Cats

hush big guy... you just need a cat-wich! all is good! and yeah, you've been missed too!

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

I just grab them by the head and spin them around. Much easier than the other ways. Just hold the head where it can't spin, and let the body spin around. Before they make a full spin the neck pops.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

CC Gray Panther
    If you hold the one to executed by the legs upside down they fall asleep. Put them in cone and they remain dazed and confused ; yet most likely they're asleep.
    You can stand behind them and slit their throat very quickly with properly sharp knife and not be in the way of the spray. You can even use a good set of pruning shears ; ( long handle model ) to do the job quickly and with the least amount of pain. I try to make it as painless and quick as possible. It's just part of my Injun blood and respecting the critter.

But then again I had 2 roosters who tried to spur me when ever I fed the brood. Got up one morning and they did it again. Must have gotten out of the wrong side of the bed. Went to house and got my 22 rifle and dropped their White Leghorn asses where they stood. Wife saw me throw them in the burn pit and asked if everything was okay. Said yep today's gonna be just fine.

For the Love of Cats

lol. but I gotta ask again...

cone?

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

A kill cone. It is a cone that you put the chicken in upside down. The head sticks out the bottom and you cut the head off. They can flop around and they bleed out real fast.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson