Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
Rat, put me in the loop on what freqs you gonna try. If I can get something up, I'll try and get in to.
I'm hitting the Yellow pages and "letting my fingers do the walking" I'm going to roll that dial and listen to anything I can pick up. If it's just two old men bullshitting then I'm rolling on. BUT if what they are talking about isn't making any sense it will cause my ears to perk up and hold for awhile. It's like scanning the ocean for something, it's there you just have to know how to look for it. Quit trying to look for what's supposed to be there, look for what's NOT supposed to be there.

If you listen to someone's conversation the same rules will apply. As I said before it doesn't just have to be HF they can be on UHF and VHF as well. There's a training camp in your side of the state, there's one up in Dover near Ft. Campbell. Hell maybe I should just get out my spotting scope and do a recon and see if they are sporting any antennas? Sounds like a road trip to me, no laws broken here, just out for a hike.

By the way did any of ya'll catch the Brett on Fox news last night? He had 3 of the WARRIORS that were in the fire fight at Bengazi. If you didn't you better watch it.......if you can sit through it. I watched about 15 maybe 20 minutes was all I could handle. Words cannot express what I was feeling or how I feel right now. But if a shit load of people do not go down for this then.............you figure it out.