Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solar flare for 11 september....no shit

Bacon saver

Solar flare for 11 september....no shit

So right after the POS has his speech I see the ticker on FOX running this thing a bout a solar flare that's supposed to hit the earth tomorrow. REALLLY? Are you kidding me? So we look it up, yeah they're talking about it, one hit today. Screwed up HF for about an hour. So you can't put anything on the internet unless it's true right? But tomorrow? Common man, they're predicting it to be pretty bad not knowing what side of the planet it's going to hit so gee what better time to do your dirty work right. So either this is propaganda dirty work or the Lord has decided to rain a little fire and brimstone. Either way I hope I'm wrong. If it goes to shit and whoever gets to read this before it happens. Hope you got your shit in one sock and we'll see you on the other side. If not, it's a dead issue, good luck.
    Peace, love and no underwear..................Be safe.

I really do hope it's a nice day tomorrow.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Crotch Rocket

In other words, I might actually be happy I haven't gotten my comms up she's running like I'd like yet?

All kidding aside, I was just talking about such a "scenario" yesterday. It's one of the few that scares the shit outta me. I'm happy I just recharged my batteries, and will make sure to get it all black into the faraday cage tonight
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Bacon saver

Well, for all I know.......... after I got told to take my tin foil hat off, it could be govt. conspiracy. I mean Sept. 11th. EMP, great excuse, blame it on the sun when you really nuked the people. That asshole's been wanting to screw us six ways to sunday since he said "I won get over it, I'm in charge now" if you looked at it in the grand scheme and all the "player" who run the country. Sure they could nuke us just like "Jericho" and none of us would know the difference.

ON the other side of the coin the days not over and you can't put anything on the internet unless it's true so there is some so called supporting data on these solar flares right now and everything is up and running so I should go finish making my electronic preps. For those of you that we have "talked before" that's still on the table and "God Speed" for everybody else, you do what you think is right and keep your head on a swivel. I hope this does not happen yet and we all get through this.

Remember I'm just the resident raving lunatic!

For the Love of Cats

I'll get the marshmallows...
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    I'll get the marshmallows...
    Just remember to stick them out the window on steel rods

I'll most likely shit myself

The Sar flare is for real. I get a notice I signed up for from Spaceweather.c9m when a C ME happens. Got one last night. It's a x1.6. X scale is the largest ones, but 1.6 is down on that s ale. I guess it rely depending do on if it's a straight shot at the planet or more out to open space e.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    The Sar flare is for real. I get a notice I signed up for from Spaceweather.c9m when a C ME happens. Got one last night. It's a x1.6. X scale is the largest ones, but 1.6 is down on that s ale. I guess it rely depending do on if it's a straight shot at the planet or more out to open space e.
    Hey, I like this site, good intell here once you start going through it and learning how to use it. I battened down the hatches here. So all my essential gear is stowed for now. Better safe than sorry.

I'll most likely shit myself

It is a decent site. Notices are pretty timely.

I read on a different site while ago. Sounds like the C ME is gonna glance the earth and not a direct shot. More towards the north pe. Sniper may see some pretty lights. Also the timing sounded more like tonight into tomorrow.

For the Love of Cats

hey man, look at all the pretty colours...

Just look man, look!

^ bonus points for anyone who knows where that reference comes from...
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

CC Gray Panther
    Grumpus Maximus and I should be given the bonus points due to the fact that we're old and memory challenged.