i was out getting ready to mow the front yard and my neighbor comes up and says, hey come look at this, you might know what's going on. he went and was talking about hornets and wasps. we get to the bush in question and low and behold, there was a late season swarm. first thought need to run across town and get a brood box, bottom and a top. while i was gone the neighbor decided to cut my front yard. nice guy. well get back, fix a couple things and went to cut the swarm free and put it in their new home. i am a 1st yr Beek, i have helped catch a few swarms, no big deal. so i went at it, shorts, t-shirt and tenney's. the neighbor and his son watched and were amazed that i didn't get stung the first time. i tried too explain. the bees right now could give two hoots for me or them, they were just looking for a 'new place' too live. since i am the only Beek in the immediate area, they are a swarm off of my current colony. i might ave missed a 'queen cell' in 1 of my look sees. i am hoping it's off of mine, my bees are like little puppies. same swarm, different pictures.