"The Best Defense" knife

Got it for $7 but it's normally 8. Overall I'm fairly impressed with it. I got 5 knives at once so it only paid about 7 a piece.

First impression, it's sturdy and has a thick blade. Comes pretty sharp from the factory but not shaving sharp.
The steel is really good and holds an edge great but the weakness is the tang. The size is a bit too big to be convenient to carry but for a heavy work knife it's not bad for size, weight and price.

I feel confident that I have a good grasp of the knife's capability since I bought them 3 years ago and have been using them for almost everything outdoors.

First knife got torture tested. Used the spine to saw through a few branches. Overall it did alright but the serrations arent deep enough to really grab and rip material out like a conventional saw. Used the knife and a hammer to split a few logs. hammering on the spine of the blade, it buried good and didn't damage the blade at all. Hammered it into a log point first. Got about 2 inches in and it snapped the tang in half like a toothpick.

Afterwards I tore one of the good ones apart to look at why and found that the tang is junk.

So I would give it about 5 out of 10 stars. Overall a "meh" rating.

Attached pictures since they say a thousand words, heres 2000.