Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ghost gun

CC Gray Panther

ghost gun

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xwRtll3jjU4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope I did this right. Here's a new product that could come in very handy.

Eagle

Wants you to "look at what he's holding tonight".

Can't see it.
    "When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes DUTY!" - Thomas Jefferson

For the Love of Cats

TRY THIS...

Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

CC Gray Panther
    Thanks Sniper. I'm not very good with computers.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    "My job is to keep people from taking this (shows stripped lower off CNC) and making it into this (shows finished AR with no serial lower)"

Good luck with that!

But as a side note, if you were to take a stripped lower, and build a finished rifle... what exactly are the legalities to this?

Do you have to apply for a serial number???

Curious..
    EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

finally pooped
    EB in the US no. so long as yiou make it for yourself with no intent to sell it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfixr View Post
    Welcome to the internet.
    One of us types in our heart and soul, and then puts it up for the world.
    Then, the rest get to interpret it.
    It is literal, or figurative?
    Sad, or happy?
    Angry, or calm?
    Just black and white words on a screen.
    Not like a conversation in person, with facial expressions, body language, tone of voice.

Still, we here pretty much slide along without issues.
    Imagine how well we could get along in person.

Or, we would just think each other is a bunch of assholes

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    What if I give it away?
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

For the Love of Cats

we are currently looking at buying a couple of these printers... large scale... being that we are a European owned co.... it is a huge ordeal

given the draftingéengineering support, IF we get one, I could print off a tank!

cross your fingers for me

pow!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

finally pooped
    EB, I'm not sure where it is that I read it so I can't really quote it but I looked into the ATF guidelines awhile ago because I was interested in milling my own to build guns off of. It says that an individual can build an unserialised weapon so long as it does not fall into one of the restricted categories. Full auto, SBR, that kind of stuff. It was meant for personal use only and could not be transferred to another individual as a working firearm.

Helping someone build their own though is a different matter.

However, I don't get what the big deal is about serialised weapons. I keep records on all private transactions I do just so I can prove I don't do enough business to be called a business in case ATF comes knocking. Most other people don't bother to do that though. They might get a bill of sale but they usually don't care. I have professional paperwork on every transaction I have done in the last 5 years.

Once a weapon is bought from a dealer in the US, it disappears unless it is transferred back into the system. If, for example, a firearm is used in a violent crime and the police have nothing else to go on they can ask the surrounding shops and check the NAC database to see who originally bought it and when or if it was stolen. If the original owner is someone who could not have been involved and has no solid record or information about who bought it they can do nothing.

If mandatory weapons turn-ins happen it won't be like the happy go lucky california turn-in. "Bring in your guns and get a giftcard!!" It will be a massive armed force going door to door and removing weapons by FORCE from every law abiding citizen. National guard will be used as security while special task forces are setup that have no ties to the local community. It will instantly become a communist regime because that is the only way it would ever be successful. Neighbors would be given leeway or incentives to turn on everyone and there are just enough people that think it would work and improve our society, that they would be stupidly successful in their efforts.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    That was mildly entertaining. Drill press? He doesn't know the difference between a drill press and a cnc mill. 30 caliber clip? Too stupid to even laugh at.
    Stop it? Yeah, you have fun with that.

OK, first, you can make any firearm you wish that is not an nfa firearm. You can make your own nfa firearm, except machine guns, if you have an approved form 1 prior to starting the parts of your build that would make it an nfa firearm.
    If it is not an nfa firearm, it does not legally have to have any markings on it whatsoever. Nfa firearms must have the proper markings and a serial number. Atf would prefer you put a serial number on it if you sell it, so it would be easier to track, but it is not legally required.
    Yes, you can sell it or give it away, but it must be done with the same requirements as transferring a regular factory gun. Cannot sell it to minors, felons, etc.
    You can make as many as you want.
    You should not make and immediately get rid of guns, or make lots and get rid of them all. The reason is that you can be charged with manufacturing without a license, and it is a subjective thing. This means that if the judge believes their lawyer more than yours, you lose.
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.