Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a little RANT

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.

a little RANT

had a Cardiologist appointment today. get there, fill out the new paperwork, turn in my Ins. cards and wait my turn. the nurse calls my name and informs me i have an outstanding balance of $1189.11 for a visit in 2011. after talking to her for a few minutes, i came to the conclusion she was a dumb ass and had no clue.. i told her i was a new patient and had never seen the doctor before. she had me confused with someone else, then she assured me she had the right person. when pushed a little more for some identifying information ie. my SS#, she said she didn't have access to any of that. i then asked how she knew it was me? her answer was classic... i have a feeling. so after a wasted trip 77 mi round trip several phone calls, nothing is resolved. sad day when money is more important than a person with a heart condition. all of this because of a clerical error. it's a shame they can't figure this shit out before they waste my time.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

For the Love of Cats

Now that sucks! Sorry to hear that bud... hopefully it works out soon.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

another 20 min wasted this morning on the phone. times like this make me wonder why i shut off the house phone.

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

Do you have a robot?
    Stuff like that is just wrong. Make sure you bill them for your time and mileage. Just dealing with the health care system is part of the reason I hesitate to move.

Btw that is not a rant but a good point

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Get ready, it will be much worse when all of the paperwork nightmares start under the ACA, or we get full on single payer.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Do you have a robot?
    Nooooooo they said the new system was going to be easier!!

Quote Originally Posted by realist View Post
    Stuff like that is just wrong. Make sure you bill them for your time and mileage. Just dealing with the health care system is part of the reason I hesitate to move.

Btw that is not a rant but a good point
    more time wasted this morning. i wanted to go too the office and show my face and work this out.... come to find out, the woman i have been talking too, isn't even in the state. WTF??? looking more and more like this dr. just lost a patient.

and to make matters worse, i woke up to a dead battery in the truck. 3 year replacement warranty, 3 yr 10 mo on battery. saved me a whopping $50 on the pro-rate deal. somehow i feel i got screwed, just don't know where, yet.

I'll most likely shit myself

Major case of SUCK right there!

For the Love of Cats

^
    you said it brother!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

*****UPDATE****

GOT MAIL? LOL today... anyway, humor is lost on this problem....

got a letter from an attorney from Dallas TX, stating that since a recent visit to the dr. office, THEY FOUND ME!!! like i was hiding... and are taking steps to 'recover' the money. LOL i sent back my response registered mail, so i know they got it. stating and i quote... " It's NOT ME!!! check your records. what a bunch of ass-clowns.