Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Organizing into groups

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    It didnt offend me. I just thought the standards might have been a bit tight, is all. After all, its your group, to run as you see fit.
    So, by saying i would stay away was not that i was offended, only that i would not meet standards, and truly did not want to be cannon fodder. I wasnt mad, i just didnt stack up. Or so i thought.
    We are good, always were.

But yes, i agree. There will be plenty who show up with nothing but a drag on the group, and get in by devious means.
    Somebodys got to walk point.
    With a butter knife.

Matter of fact, a friend and i used to talk about the "butter knife brigade" as we called it. Kind of a test. You show up with nothing but an appetite, we give you a butter knife and tell you not to come back without a good fighting rifle.
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfixr View Post
    It didnt offend me. I just thought the standards might have been a bit tight, is all. After all, its your group, to run as you see fit.
    So, by saying i would stay away was not that i was offended, only that i would not meet standards, and truly did not want to be cannon fodder. I wasnt mad, i just didnt stack up. Or so i thought.
    We are good, always were.

But yes, i agree. There will be plenty who show up with nothing but a drag on the group, and get in by devious means.
    Somebodys got to walk point.
    With a butter knife.

Matter of fact, a friend and i used to talk about the "butter knife brigade" as we called it. Kind of a test. You show up with nothing but an appetite, we give you a butter knife and tell you not to come back without a good fighting rifle.
    Holy crap.... I LOVE this idea! The same concept was put to test in "Unintended Consequences" by one of the characters who was pushed into the Warsaw Gulag when they decide to start fighting back.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

I read your post, at first didnt remember, but then it came back.

Funny thing is, we talked about that quite some time back, and i only read unintended consequences a couple years ago. I dont think my friend has ever read it.

But it will seperate the wheat from the chaff.

You really want to impress us? Come back with an lmg.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfixr
    You really want to impress us? Come back with an lmg.

may be in trouble

Woops. thought that was IMG not ell em gee (which I take to mean light machine gun)

I am, as always, available at oldvegasfox@reagan.com

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    While I got nothing but love for Mr Lincoln... I prefer a LMG...
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    And, I like SBR. ;-)

Though not enough to go though the headache of getting one...

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Lol, yep, lmg was light machine gun.
    However, lincoln was right, we will destroy ourselves from within.

What many dont know is that mr lincoln played a part in that with things he did in the early phases of the destruction of our freedoms.

I have an sbr. Its not so bad. Kind of like christmas. You spend a bunch of money ahead of time, and then wait. Just about the time you forget about it, its christmas time. Time to receive the gift you got yourself.

I'll most likely shit myself

I love the statement by Lincoln. However IMO, his was the start of the downfall we are seeing now. The states had the right of self determination at the time. When South Carolina a exercised that right, we ended up with the worst war for this country we have seen yet.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker
    I love the statement by Lincoln. However IMO, his was the start of the downfall we are seeing now. The states had the right of self determination at the time. When South Carolina a exercised that right, we ended up with the worst war for this country we have seen yet.
    An inevitable one, given that the national Sin wasn't crushed at the birth of this nation. Unfortunately, this was just as well, as this nation would have become two, free and slave, and neither one strong enough to deal with George III. Whether that would have led to the impetus for the British Crown to destroy that Sin (slavery) is an exercise for alternative historians.

(Before anyone starts winding up on my old behind about 'sin', I use it in the meaning of willfully harming others. If anyone thinks that slavery is not a sin, then IMO they are as out of touch as the antebellum last-gasp-of-tease-driven-chivalry individuals that were the ultimate profiteers of it.)

I note you say "yet". I prophesy that the next war on American soil will be the last one the "United States" fights. It will be the more physically fit beneficiaries of seven years of free stuff (on top of three generations of living on the public taxpayer-funded dole) going through withdrawal of their freebies, fighting and looting the very people that funded it.

People that likely will be coalescing into the MAGs this thread was designed to discuss.

Not the elites, though... they'll have long since flitted away to some sanctuary, either sitting pretty and sipping maitais for the rest of their days, or waiting for the serfs to quit fighting each other so they may return as "rightful" lords and masters of what's left.

I am, as always, available at oldvegasfox@reagan.com
    Last edited by Kesephist; 06-14-2015 at 07:27 PM.