Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Organizing into groups

For the Love of Cats

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    This has been touched on just a little bit, but what do you do in the situation on a group joining up with you. One is a badly needed member, maybe medically trained or mechanic, but the others in the group are completely useless. How badly do you need the one? Is it worth possibly emploding the group from within, just to get the one you need? Or if my wife and I stumble across your fortress. She is a nurse, about 20 yrs exp. and has about seen it all, and comes with quite a well stocked medical bag. But then there is the old, useless fat man with her. I have some useful skills, but everyday it is getting harder to get up in the morning. I have Parkinson's and Altzimers starting. My body is worn out and pretty useless, with my back and neck problems. Very soon I will just be a drain on your recourses. Do you just bite the bullet for the needed medical, or do you wait a week or two, and take me out hunting, and come back telling the tale of how I died fighting off 4 grizzly bears. Unfortunately, there is no body left to bury so they will just have to take your word for it.
    Or once you see that your wife is established and welcomed, would you not just go wandering off looking for the four bears of your own free will, so as to not be a detriment to the group?

Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    Or once you see that your wife is established and welcomed, would you not just go wandering off looking for the four bears of your own free will, so as to not be a detriment to the group?

that's bad.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

CC Gray Panther
    It's gonna take more than 4 bears ; Did you see the size of his head in his picture?

For the Love of Cats

^ true that!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    It's gonna take more than 4 bears ; Did you see the size of his head in his picture?

I'm laughing so hard I think I pee'd my pants. LOL

finally pooped
    Alright,^^^^^^^^ after that one I doubt the bears would even want to touch him.

Story might have to be changed to trying to save a baby of some sort....... from a cliff..... during a wind storm........

It was a dark and stormy night,...

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    and there he was, standing alone in the darkness. when out out no where he hears 'HELP! HELP! my baby ! he gallantly strides over too see if he can help, 'mam, what seems to be the issue?' 'i was coming back from the other camp, when a STRONG gust of wind blew my baby from my arms and she landed down on a shelf protruding from this shear rock face, OH Domeguy, can you help me?' (DA DA DUMMMM)
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

Yes Mam, if it take my last breath, I'll bring your baby back to you. As the wind blows through his golden hair for dramatic effect, he strides to the edge. He looks down, and being afraid if heights, wets himself.

For the Love of Cats

Epic derailment!