i started a new thread not to Hijack Domeguys thread.

like i said in an earlier post. i have been wanting to get set-up in the garage for sometime, but life seems to have it's own plan at times. anyway after building a suitable bench, 24" x 8' x 3'4" @ 33 1/2" off the floor, to mount a bench top band saw, 1" x 30" belt sander and a drill press. the scroll saw has it's own stand. i ran a couple sticks of 1/2" emt, pulled some wire and made up some receptacles, hung a light and i am in business. i will post pictures of the bench and recps, if you guys are interested. i decided i need a chopping block to do rough shaping. there was one out in the yard left over from a fire a couple months back, i mortised in 3 legs and secured with 5" lags, for stability.

here is what i have done in just an hour or so this evening. i started on a different spoon. in the pictures are the tools i used. this is the blank i am using.

this is my best buddy, Belle. funny how a dog thinks the sun sets and rises in their owner. i have 2, Belle is the one that has to be near me at all times. she is a Kemmer Cur as best as i can tell. she was a rescue puppy. i have had her since she was 'about' 5-6 wks old. she was found wandering next to a road in the middle of nowhere.

this is my Tinker.