Quote Originally Posted by Brownwater Riverrat 13 View Post
ONE THING THAT PISSES ME OFF THOUGH....... restaurants! Ordering a bacon cheeseburger and they put TWO slices of bacon on it CRISSCROSSED! You don't crisscross bacon on a sandwich or a burger YOU STACK IT! THEY ALWAYS USE THAT DINKY LAME ASS BABY BACK BACON TOO! You got to find you one of them good greasy spoons that knows how to slap bacon in a sandwich, how to put the "B" in a BLT. Someone that truly knows how to build a cholesterol monument, SKIP'S! I'll have to take a snapshot next visit! The bacon double cheeseburger, medium, don't squish it, fries extra crispy, ahhh, that boys is a work of art.
There's a famous grocery store that had a lunch counter that eventually turned into a burger joint because nobody cared about the groceries after they became popular. When I was a little kid, my dad would take me to eat there. There were 2 LARGE black ladies that cooked all of the food, and my dad, a fatboy from way back told me once when we were there, "son, when you want good food, always make sure it's cooked by a person who knows what it should taste like, if it's a chocolate shake, make sure it's a person who looks like they've had a few too many shakes, when it's a burger, make sure it's a fat person". I've always tried to live by that rule.