As some of you may know, I'm go nuts over over stuff. I have bought 3 Solio battery rechargers over the years, and they have performed great over the years. But time has taken it's toll on them, and one of finally stopped recharging. I assumed it was the battery. I looked up the company on the internet Solio.com , and I was happy to find they sold a battery replacement kit. It containers a new battery, and several new charging tips. The old one were very outdated. These new ones will fit the new phones, as well as my Ipad, which makes me very happy. The instillation was very easy to do, just take out 5 screws, unplug the old battery, plug in the new one, replace the 5 screws, and you have practically a new unit. The cost was $19.95, but the invoice has a code in it which will give you a 30% discount on your next purchase. I will definitely be using it to buy a new charger. I don't think you can have too many solar rechargers in your household. I would give this company and their products 5 ants out of 5.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]