Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Domeguy's Freedom Fund

I'll most likely shit myself

As long as it didn't involve a donkey.
    Last edited by bacpacker; 04-03-2015 at 12:31 AM.

Crotch Rocket

It it was Mexico, it involved a donkey. But we can definitely pass on the details.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

Crotch Rocket

It it was Mexico, it involved a donkey. But we can definitely pass on the details.
    Consilio et animis

Essayons!

For the Love of Cats

Mexico... Tequila... Donkey...

we definitely don't need the details... as we are probably al too familiar with them. Especially with them damn worm munching midgets!

*shudder*

several parts of me still shiver with the very thought! And other parts drool!
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Mexico, yes...tequila, yes...a donkey, yes, and a lovely buxom fan dancer senioreta named Carlotta, but if you don't want details, so be it, as gentlemen don't tell details, but I might...

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by mitunnelrat View Post
    details hell, i want pictures! i bet the scenery is gorgeous this time of year... and you SICKO's can get your minds from the eavestrough.

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    Mexico, yes...tequila, yes...a donkey, yes, and a lovely buxom fan dancer senioreta named Carlotta, but if you don't want details, so be it, as gentlemen don't tell details, but I might...
    you'd better tell. going to give gentleman a bad name...
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

As I was expecting a check to arrive in the mail for $15 million, I got impatient and wend down to our local check into cash store. This is where I net Carlotta. The hair was the color of freshly minted gold, her lips were a color of red that just asked to be kissed. Her eyes sparkled in the fluorescent neon lighting, and her breasts could have fed an Ethopian village. We struck up a conversation as she cashed the check I wrote for the 15 million, and she told me she was leaving that very morning to visit her sick mother in Mexico. Our conversation then changed to our plans to travel together to Mexico that day, as I had never frequented said country. I rented a private jet and paid cash, and we landed on a small grass landing strip in Taequana. As we exited the plane, we were surprised to find a small group of men surrounding a small donkey. The leader of this group was named Armondo who beckoned us to come over. He wanted us to help him settle a bet with his group, but as his eyes fell upon Carlotta, he became speechless and started drooling. I don't speak the local language, but he seemed to be muttering something that sounded like lache. As we started to walk into town, Carlotta said she had either ridden or mounted donkeys before, I don't remember at this point the word she used, but I felt she knew her way around a donkey, so she rode while I walked. More latter...

[IMG][/IMG]
    this is were we started walking, but as we came into town, Carlotta confessed not to have a sick mother, but wanted to visit her father, whom she hadn't seen since she left town at the age of 14, but once seeing me, she knew she would never leave my side, "we were destined to be as one" she said. I felt like a stooge to be taken advantage of like that, so easily, the anger grew inside of me just waiting to be released like a volcanic explosion. As my clammy hands became fists of steel, the finger nails digging into my palms, I turned to her, but as I looked into her tearful eyes, all the anger left me like a extinct dinosaur, just something that no longer exists. Our eyes locked onto each other's, soon to be joined by our lips. Our lust was growing, becoming larger and larger by the second,...our lust, that is. Only our lust became large, nothing else...and I mean nothing else, for when we broke our lip locked embrace, wouldn't you know it, we were in the middle of a street, with 25-30 people on the sidewalks watching us, with one of them being the local Constable, a senior Rodregeas, and he wasn't feeling our love. He blew into a shiny brass whistle that was on a chain of pure gold, studded with emeralds and diamonds about every 3-4 inches. As he strode into the street, the spurs on his silver heals sparked on the pavement with every step of his boots. It seemed from every corner, 2-3 gringos on his payroll snapped to life and closed in on us like vultures around a dead donkey. As the Constable pulled out his Colt pistol and aimed it at me, Carlotta screamed, "Father, please no, not again. For I truly love this man this time. The last man, I only use him to use his money. To leave all of this stinking town behind me. Because I knew I was meant for better things than dancing and performing with a donkey in the side show of the family traveling circus. I knew I could make it big in the rather profitable check into cash business in America if I was only given a chance, due to the 15-18% profit margin on every transaction". "What" I screamed, "you never told me that", but I was interrupted. What is your name," her father asked. She turned to me and said "I'm sorry, I love you, but I don't even know your name". "The names Guy, Domeguy, but it's Mr. Domeguy to you" I told him in my best Eastwood imitation, as I spit a wad of chewing tobacco on to the tip of his boot, which was strange as I wasn't chewing tobacco, but I went with it. Well, did he ever get his pantys in a twist at that point. I never saw the punch coming, but I did see the pretty birdies and pretty stars circling around my head when I woke up in the local jail. I was in cell #2, on the bottom bunk with rather large brute of a man was in the upper bunk. I only knew this as the sag of the upper bunk placed it almost an inch away from my nosee, and of course, his snoring. I looked across the room to the other cell, in where I saw my darling Carlotta, face down in the bottom cot. I could see her breathing, but she made no sound. In the cell with her were 3 ladies of somewhat rather ill repute, as I asked them if they were ladies of ill repute, and the answered yes, they were ladies of ill repute. They then asked me if I wanted any company for the evening. This is when my rather large bed fellow chose as an oppertune time to wake up....
    [IMG][/IMG]

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    DG.. liking the story. just one thing. the picture is of Danny Trejo.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

I know, thanks for the spoiler alert...they were filming his new "machete" movie. And it's no story, you guys wanted the truth, I'm giving it to you...But more latter.