Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wife's birthday - help needed!

For the Love of Cats

Wife's birthday - help needed!

So in a month and a half (Jul 17) M.s Sniper celebrates a milestone birthday, and has subtly been hinting that she would like something special. I shortlisted a group of her(our) friends/family, and I'm looking at a get together of about 50 people!

Here...
    At our home...

I want to make it special for her, but I (my family)has never done anything special for a birthday, or anything, really...

thoughts, suggestions?
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    A birthday party, with a cookout and friends & family. Surprise party that is. Then for the rest of the week you rub her feet, run her bath and do ALL the chores around the house. Once that shit is out of the way, go back to normal... It will surly make it all seam that much better! HA HA!

Or, an M&P and 500 rnds... Thats all I can think of...

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

For the Love of Cats

lol. thanks EB!

next...

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Plan something special the night before her birthday, go all out on the whole shebang...., run a nice bath with those special bath oils, (all women have that crap laying around whether they admit it or not) lit candles in the bath, lay out a nice dress for her, let her get dressed up for dinner, make sure its a homecooked meal that "SHE" likes, (not one of yours and hers favorites), candles on the dinner table, Make a special dessert that you hand feed her, nice fire in the fireplace with a few glasses of wine, rose petals on the bed. Then bang it out really good for her Bday! Then the next day, do a gathering of family/friends and have an actual party. Myself, I would get a nice piece of jewelry for her, that she can show off to the lady friends during the party. Women love that stuff. All in all, it wont cost you anything except the cost of the jewelry, and a few hundred calories burnt from the sex!
    WIN/WIN for everyone! You get a nice romantic piece of wife lovin, she gets to be queen for the day, and everyone gets a good meal out of it.

If that doesnt work for you, get a couple cases of cheap tequila, a pinata, and have a drunken margarita birthday.
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

I have still yet to grow a brain
    Wrap the gift and dont use newspaper go and buy the wrap. Hand write a note to her. Fix her favorite meal. Think of her nothing else.

I'll most likely shit myself

Some good suggestions so far. Sounds like you are having a big group for the party. Plan out a nice evening the day before for just her, or the day of depending on what day it falls on. Then the day of the party (I assume on a weekend) have a pig roast (or whatever good meat you have on hand) with all the fixins to go with it.

For the Love of Cats

BP, that is looking like the plan.

Saturday party for a Friday B-day.

I will be doing a hog roast, buried dutch oven of baked beans, homemade slaw, fresh from garden salad(lettuce/onions/tomatoes/celery/radish/peppers), ...

I also plan on making her fav dinner the night before (scallops), and doing the bath/evening thing... but that isn't special... I do that for her multiple times a year (bday, mothers day, anniversary, just because)

Rest: I will NOT buy her jewellery! This is an issue point for us, as she doesn't take care of what she has. left laying around wherever she takes it off. doesn't matter if it is cheap cosmetic crap or her 'special' stuff, that cost me multiple paychecks. Personally I love seeing the cats batting her diamond bracelet around the livingroom floor! This being the bracelet my dad bought my mom for their 40th anniversary! or listening to her lamenting on how she can't find this, that and/or the other... Grrr.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Gift certificate to Lowes/Home Depot
    Vacuum cleaner
    Blender or toaster

Make sure you have a soft couch first...
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

Do you have a robot?
    You know she could always use a pool boy. My wife got one two years before we got a pool, I'm not sure he had to train that long and then there was their vacations...........oh never mind..........how about a card with a Starbucks give card for $10.........

Breakfast in bed with chocolate covered strawberries, don't spill the coffee, with the newspaper. A picnic lunch, maybe some nice chicken or her favorite sandwich, keep it simple some place nice and then return home for the surprise birthday party. I know it is probably too late for the surprise party, just a thought.....

If you want to get her a present then just get her a watch, something simple she can wear everyday such as the one below.

http://www.amazon.com/DAY-DATE-PRESI...+rolex+watches
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    SniperT, go to your local thrift shop, and buy the HUGEST goddawful ugliest piece of jewelry they have, Im talking the stuff they wore in the roaring 20's or crap you would have seen a pimp wear in the early 70's, that way shes either gonna really never lose it... or shes going to lose it really fast! WIN/WIN!
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.