Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whites, and white look a likes.. behold.

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    Rob, I was reiterating that FOS doesnt cover any and everything, threats and the like are just that... threats. Thats all, nothing extra... and it wasnt directed toward anyone.

The Enternets is great because we can communicate, it sux because sometimes some of the nuances are lost, as is passed in speech (tone, infliction, expression, etc).

EB
    we're good. i wasn't reading anything into your post. just being me, a little serious, little funny. actually, my time away has 'mellowed' me out. not as 'tense' as i once was.
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Talk about mellow, Im chugging a cold one right now and I dont give a fawk about anythang! HA HA!

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

RIP, brother. We are diminshed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    Talk about mellow, Im chugging a cold one right now and I dont give a fawk about anythang! HA HA!

EB
    LOL i am taking my pharmaceuticals and care less than that. i just needed a break from the world, sat back and thought 'is it really gonna matter in a week'? a week is the short term goal for me. i determined, it's NOT. LOL stopped reading the news, watching the news. all i am concerned with is me and mine. (all of you are in the mine category)
    "Ya need a hug, or a twinkee? Wait..forget the twinkie". - Dropy

"I'll be in my bunk" Jayne Cobb

'Catch, sauté, and release...' Sniper-T

'Always smile... it makes people wonder what the fuck you are thinking!' Sniper-T

Body Armor is not bullet proof, it is only bullet resistant.* Learn to become strictly a head hunter.*

'All I really needed was a hug'............ Domeguy

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    I too have to take a brake from the news, its enough to cause a melt down in a common sense man!! Ive even stepped back from a few forums, I frequent here to communicate with sensible people.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

finally pooped
    I dunno about sensible people on here. We have a member who herds cats!!! lol

I stopped watching the news years ago. I get my weather online and any important news through the terror threat updates. Most else is just propaganda, hype, lies or making celebrities out of murderers.

I have still yet to grow a brain
    For me it is time to put aside the news blurbs cause they are meaningless. Any channel you Que up has questionable reliability. It is just me, myself and I the three of us (and my wife when I am there) gotta gather the dogs and move ahead. We will make our life the best that is possible for that moment and try to better it every moment after that.

Cant change what is going on so focusing on ones self and keeping an eye open for situations.

I'll most likely shit myself

I agree. There is so much CRAP going on that is just wrong and being reported as the greatest ever, or the worst ever depending on the story. Very rarely are they ever truthful. Political stories are even worse.
    Taking a break from the MSM is always good. I have enough "alternative" sources I can stay up with trends that need an eye on them. I don't want to get caught with my pants down either.
    The wife and I just try and focus on what we need to be doing. Take some time for ourselves to unwind from time to time, even if it's just a afternoon road trip to places we like. Life is hard enough without getting bogged down on BS.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniper-T View Post
    get a group of whites together and talk that same trash in a black neighbourhood, they'd be screaming racism instantly
    No ST, you get a group of white boys together and talk like that and you go to jail!!!! This video makes me sick and these punks are low-life losers. I've been through a lot in my life and it took me a life time to learn to walk away, but glad I wasn't walking down that street with my family.
    Don't wrestle with pigs; you'll get all muddy and the pigs will love it!

Resident Seafood Procurement Officer

Robs, I am very prejudiced. I am not racist whatsoever, but I am prejudiced and cynical.
    Just because we are peaceful does not mean we have forgotten how to be violent.

Do you have a robot?
    They are just target of opportunity.......here is hoping natural selection will catch up with them.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.