Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BREAKING NEWS -SUpreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Dead at age 79

may be in trouble

BREAKING NEWS -SUpreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia Dead at age 79

The title is explicit.

This country no longer has a Supreme Court. The regime now has a Star Chamber.

Welcome to the land of photocopy-speed 'search warrants', and zero appeals.

This is our yellow alert, if we weren't there already.

I'll most likely shit myself

Just heard about this. Terrible news! He was the most reliable conservative on the bench. If Obummer gets to install his pick we are toast. We already had Kennedy splitting his vote and Roberts, who knows what he's thinking. I almost think someone has something on him to blackmail him with.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Just heard about this. Terrible news! He was the most reliable conservative on the bench. If Obummer gets to install his pick we are toast. We already had Kennedy splitting his vote and Roberts, who knows what he's thinking. I almost think someone has something on him to blackmail him with.
    Uh huh, we're pretty much screwed. We'll be thrust back into rehashing settled law on the 2A etc. etc. etc.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

CC Gray Panther
    Relax son. The winds of destiny are a puzzle unto themselves . Our job is to just decipher the direction of the wind and prepare accordingly.
    Does his death surprise me ? No.
    Can I explain it ? No.
    Will time in and of itself give me the answer ? Yes.

Will I be evermore vigilant ? Yes.
    As the song says ; The answer is blowing in the wind.
    The day will arise with the truth and it may be ugly and unsettling but at least it will be the truth no matter how ugly it is.

Sleep easy and as shallow as is healthy for you and yours so that you may have the balance to see you through the ugliness. The forefathers warned us of this day and time so there's no reason to be surprised by it.
    Just remember this :

Will I live with shackles upon me and my loved one's ankles or will I live or die a free man. I believe all in this colony know the answer.

As for me ; I'm too old to run and gun. So I'll just gun till I'm done.

I agree Eagle. This is just another straw on the camels back. It'll just make any chance we have at holding onto our Republic that much harder. I never had any thought it would be an easy road.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    We're screwed!

CC Gray Panther
    I agree Eagle. This is just another straw on the camels back. It'll just make any chance we have at holding onto our Republic that much harder. I never had any thought it would be an easy road.
    You've always known in your heart son that the road would be crooked as Hell even though you hoped for the best just as I did for a long time. It's just the nature of the beast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Domeguy View Post
    We're screwed!
    Screwed !!! Don't make come down there and smack you back to common sense ! Better yet ; I'll send River Rat to deal with your doubts.

may be in trouble

Quote by Domeguy :"We're screwed!"

Quote by eagle326 :"Screwed !!! Don't make come down there and smack you back to common sense !
    Better yet ; I'll send River Rat to deal with your doubts."

I, too, say we are screwed. There is no law (edict) (executive order) (p/c mouthing) with sufficient force to compel me to LIKE the fact... and I DON'T.

The Fat Lady hasn't sang yet, but I don't doubt she is warming up her vocals

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    Relax son. The winds of destiny are a puzzle unto themselves . Our job is to just decipher the direction of the wind and prepare accordingly.
    Does his death surprise me ? No.
    Can I explain it ? No.
    Will time in and of itself give me the answer ? Yes.

Will I be evermore vigilant ? Yes.
    As the song says ; The answer is blowing in the wind.
    The day will arise with the truth and it may be ugly and unsettling but at least it will be the truth no matter how ugly it is.

Sleep easy and as shallow as is healthy for you and yours so that you may have the balance to see you through the ugliness. The forefathers warned us of this day and time so there's no reason to be surprised by it.
    Just remember this :

Will I live with shackles upon me and my loved one's ankles or will I live or die a free man. I believe all in this colony know the answer.

As for me ; I'm too old to run and gun. So I'll just gun till I'm done.
    I like Eagle's thoughts and the way he pens! Also I feel alike in the last line..

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"