Thread: Readyman Survival Cards

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...

Readyman Survival Cards

OK, I will just get it out in the open...no, not that, that is for a different post. I'm a sucker for small gadgets...that may or not work. Usually they don't work, but you don't know until someone you know tries them and tells you they work. Well, I'm not that guy this time because I haven't tried it yet...but I did buy it. I ordered the Readyman survival card. They have several listed on the site. There is one for cleaning an AR-15, and 2 that look like lock picks, but I will talk only about the one I have. It is the size of a credit card, is made from shiny 1/2 ml thick stainless steel. You can fold off what ever tool you need from the card and leave on the rest. The card contains 1 trident for spear fishing, 5 double fish hooks, 4 single fish hooks, 2 needles, 1 awl, 1 foldable tweasers, 1 traditional arrow head, 1 arrowhead for small game, and one saw blade for wood on one side, and small teeth on the other edge, and 4 oval snare locks/fishing spoons. It looks like everything on it will be useful in a SHTF situation. $12.95 including shipping.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Domeguy; 02-14-2016 at 05:40 AM.