Somehow I have managed to come up the Idea that I could pack all this shit in one little box and make it do all the things I "think" it could do. One Idea came after the other, "I" wanted simple, "me" wanted a more capabilities, "myself", well there's Murphy so we contingencies. Talk about an argument.

So what can it do?

1. 115vac power supply, supplies constant 13.8vdc power to the Rigrunner Powergate
2. Rigrunner Powergate will charge battery, also shifts power automatically between power supplies (battery/13.8vdc external) in case of power loss, provides power to the load.
3. 450watt inverter supplies 115vac for charging
4. Solar controller for solar charging capabilities.
5. Rigrunner power strip for any extra things i want to plug in.
6. Battery booster, for boosting transmission (only) when needed, found this to be pretty handy. Probably not necessary but who knows.
7. Battery booster remote, so I can control it from the top panel, plus I like the visual analog it gives me on the battery.
8. Fart fan, keep the lower extremities cool.
9. USB charging port, I don't have anything to plug into it but I'm sure the wife or someone else will need to charge their fucking toys.
10. There wasn't enough room for a battery in there so don't ask, it's plug and play.
11. Pouch in the lid is secured with industrial strength (GOOD SHIT NEED MORE) velcro, carries jumper cables for assorted power sources, battery, solar, etc. Also radio manual, maps or whatever.