Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It is Memorial Day Weekend

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

It is Memorial Day Weekend

For many here in America, it is the start of the summer season, and all that is associated with it. Let us no forget all those who served and gave the ultimate sacrifice so that we may enjoy the freedoms we do.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

CC Gray Panther
    Airborne!!!!!

I'll most likely shit myself

In honor of my dad Sgt. Jesse J Coffey, 1st/5th, 25th Inf. KIA 4/1/1966.
    Never forget

Do you have a robot?
    Monday I raise my glass to my uncle who was killed while returning to the USS Wasp during WWII. I would have liked to have known him. Our family was lucky only one of four did not come back, others suffered worst. To all those who made that ultimate sacrifice to allow me to sleep soundly at night they will always be appreciated.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Bacon saver

Quote Originally Posted by Stg1swret View Post
    For many here in America, it is the start of the summer season, and all that is associated with it. Let us no forget all those who served and gave the ultimate sacrifice so that we may enjoy the freedoms we do.
    I didn't forget you, I didn't forget ALL OF YOU. I didn't forget the guy wearing the "Tet Offensive Survivor" T-shirt yesterday at wally world. I shook his hand and said, "Sir, thanks for saving me a seat on the bus." He laughed his ass off, him and his wife and I chatted for a few. We thanked each other and agreed about our current situation and went on about our day. Nope, I'll always stand in the shadows of those who served before me. They did it first, they paved the way for me, for us, for all. SO yeah, I didn't forget any of you! For those that are serving now and after me, I'm here with you as well as the rest of us..............driving the bus. I'm just waiting to stop for the party!

So to all you Puddle Pirates, Jarheads, Grunts, Rotorheads, BubbleHeads, Squids, Flyboys, and other associated branches of said protectors of the Republic. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! "HOO-YAH"

I'm going to go do my chores..............
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

In warm rememberance of the 514 men of the 1st Infantry Brigade, 5th Infantry Division (Mechanized) who perished in the Republic of Vietnam.
    Rest In Peace, my brothers.

For the Love of Cats

God bless all who served.
    Give a man fire, and he'll be warm for a day!
    Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Cat's are food... not friends!

If you're going to fight, then fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp into Noah's arc... and brother, it's starting to rain.

I have still yet to grow a brain
    I am unableto express a thank you great enough to all that have served and are serving.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    I was going to join the Air Force right out of HS, but due to color blindness, I couldn't get any of the positions I wanted. This has been a nagging feeling in the back of my brain for almost 40 years. I feel ashamed just because I didn't get my way, I didn't serve my country. Well, all of those brave women and men who gave the ultimate sacrifice of their life serving this great country didn't quite get their way either. So to every brave American, who has served this great country, and made it great due to your efforts, I say thank you for your service, which to me means more than the words, I truely mean Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    XOXO to ya DG- We appreciate your willingness to serve but if you are a patriot standing guard on the home land, you are also serving your country. You can serve and protect in more ways than one. Give that some though bro... and change those negative feelings into positive ones! Thats an order! ;-)

When we have a million screaming chinese/koreans/you fill in the blank here running across our borders and your plugging them will freedom pills, you will know what I say has truth. ;-)

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"