So garden is roughly a 1/4 acre, something like 10200 sq ft ish. I have in it 97 potato plants, a nice strawberry patch, dill patch and blackberry patch. Those 3 are along 1 boundry. Potatos are 3 rows. Then I have 1/3 row of yellow onion and 2/3 row of carrot. got a coupe row of peas and beans, 4 rows of corn, row of lettuce, row of grape tomato/delicious/romas. Then there is 3 mounds of pumpkins, 2 mounds of watermellons, 2 mounds of cantaloupes, and 6 mounds of cucumbers. I thinks that all I planted. Gonna put herbs in pots today when I get home. Gonna be freezing and canning a lot this fall I think. Prolly give a lot of it away. Yesterday me and my 8 year old grandson spent the whole day in the garden. He was there for over 8 hours and worked like a rock star with me. I was there a total of 12.5 hours weeding and planting. I got no tiller so all the weeding was done by hand. Earlier in the soring I did borrow a friends tiller and went thru it once before I planted the taters and onions.

OOO I planted the taters and onions a couple weeks ago. they are already up and HUGE!!!

I also planted scallions.

ttyl.