Thread: *Deleted* my Facebook

plenty of extra room "down his pants"

*Deleted* my Facebook

DELETED my Facebook account, not just deactivate. If what I am understanding is correct, "all" my post on FB will be gone in about 14 daze.

I decided to let social media go because of a few reasons. I dont want anything I say to be twisted and used against me later, and were seeing that more and more these days.

I dont want my pro-gun stance be used against me in the event of a justified self defense shooting (another reason Ill be peeling my Glock and M&P sticker off the window).

Id rather slide back to the grey zone, as best I can.

Were living in a world where people are eager to use anything to punish you, no matter what you said.

Will my posting be gone forever? Dont think so, theres sure to be an archive somewhere and Im not so unaware to think of that, but at least it wont be public (AFAIK) and Ill be back in the shadows, more or less.

Ive been very careful as to what I do say on FB, but even at that.. The little voice in the back of my head kept saying "get away from social media, its bad mojo".

There really wasnt anything there to hold my interest anyway. Ive got no real friends, so whatever.

The other thing was it is pretty much full of the same mental poison and garbage, day after day. If I stayed on FB much longer, Id fear the g0v was already on my lawn waiting to kick my door in and every bl@ck person was looking to kill a honkie. I need to clear my mind and hold fast to being a free thinker... I dont need FB to influence my opinions.

EB
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

The source of all known trouble in the universe

I have a Facebook account to keep up with friends and family. I barely post anything at all. The less you say the better it is.
    Altar Arms - 01 FFL (772) 497-6550 - Located in Port Saint Lucie, FL
    15$ transfers for SHTF Ready members! WE TAKE TRADES!

I have still yet to grow a brain
    FB is there still. I considered it but I really dont post anything that can be construed as harmful. Well planting vegies and raising fish.. Sorry to see you go EB but I understand.
    The tallest oak in the forest was once just a nut who held its ground.

Be decisive. Right or Wrong, make a decision. The road of life is paved with flat squirrels who could not make a decision.

Bacon saver

Never had one, never will, same with the stickers. Same with vehicle colors (Hey, I didn't pick out the Blazer) that sticks out like sore thumb. But I always try to stay in the grey, but now over the last 9 yrs some people know me, never knew I carried, seem to be happy about that sparked more conversation and a different attitude (theirs) toward the good, more reassurance I guess is the word. But I'm out in the country, different animal.

Oh, social media, kinda like this but not? LadyHK13 had her cell# hijacked by FB, she never gave it them. But they messaged her with it and asked if she would like to use it as a password thing. She was pissed, no longer on facebook, done deal. SO how did the get the #? Anything's for sale right?
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

Dont worry about shitting yourself
    BRR, it's not anythings for sale, it's everything's for sale.

I have fb, two pages, mine and one for the 07/sot. I hardly post, making responses mostly. I don't "like" anything. I am careful about commenting or posting. Yes, it is the same bs all the time, and sometimes I just step back for a bit. But, right now, in vaok, it's the best way to contact lots of people, so kinda semi-stuck with it.
    My email did the same phone # thing, pissed me off too. Brought my # up as alternate to password, and then would not let me out of the page without agreeing.

And we think we are free.

Sent from my SGP612 using Tapatalk
    Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers.
    Liberty is a Man-Of-War, and we are all crew.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    EB, I think you are on the right track, but I fear you will never be completely gone from there. I believe they, (and by they I mean every corporation, and the Guberment) back up everything, and keep everything. And I fully believe when you purchase a firearm, and your background check is made, both of these items are permanently recorded, no matter what they say. I fully believe if I legally buy a firearm, the Guberment keeps track of it. And when they come to get it, unless I can prove I sold it, with a full paper trail, I will be held accountable for it, even if I do or do not have it.
    As far as Facebook, I was on, it got too much for me, and I got off 5 yrs ago. I just reciently got back on, and only feel in touch with my friends...and when you have no friends , that's not much to keep track of. And I never rant and rave on there. But when it comes to the Guberment keeping tabs on us, it's on places like this I feel they will be looking...no offense RJ. I think they have been looking on survival, prepper, shooting, knife, outdoors, these kinds of sites for years just keeping track, and probably have their own Guberment people as members of some of these sites, regularly posting in and making you think they are your best bud. Which now makes me wonder just why Snipper was asking me all of those questions, .....hmmmmmmm.........
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

Do you have a robot?
    EB there are background programs which can resurrect your old pages. Not much you can do about it. It will only matter is some were to post something foolish......ok stupid.
    If it is predictable then it is preventable....... Gordon Graham

So if it is predictable and preventable then you better prepare.

Bacon saver

Just makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy inside don't it? Time for another change of scenery................
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.