Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Milwaukee Riots

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    There's a reason I carry 6 17 round mags in my EDC bag. I'm building a 10.5" AR pistol for a truck gun for this reason. I'm more concerned with the possibility of followers of the religion of peace blocking a highway and going car to car shooting people, or mass shooter type situation, but I'm not gonna be Reginald Denny either.

you think only a radical muslim is thinking of this tactic? .... give a SHTF a few days to wipe out & burn the retail and those people will be looking for the next eazy pickings - they see the city "rich" packed up and sitting on the expressways to leave the city - cops are in the retail areas placating the big box store corporations - the neighborhood walks down a xway ramp and the fun starts ....

stark assed naked and butt to nut with no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    no mention of the racist chanting? ... no mention of the racist beatings of white motorists? .... no mention of the racist comments of burning & looting the suburbs? ....

was this CNN - the Clinton Network News filtered?
    They never made it out to the suburbs, apparently the rioters had half a brain to realize that folks in the suburbs shoot back. So they decided to just stay in their neighborhoods and burn that part down
    RELIGION IS LIKE A PENIS
    Its fine to have one,
    Its fine to be proud of it,
    But please dont whip it out in public and start waving it around,
    And PLEASE dont try to force it down my children's throats.

An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
    They never made it out to the suburbs, apparently the rioters had half a brain to realize that folks in the suburbs shoot back. So they decided to just stay in their neighborhoods and burn that part down

they wanted to take the bus out to West Allis but destroyed the bus stops instead - bad planning ....

plenty of extra room "down his pants"
    Dont chimp out. Yo.
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

CC Gray Panther
    Still cat napping like I've done for about 46 sun rotations. Bring your sweet booty to Arc Demon Eagle.
    Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha. If I'm gonna go to the Great Spirit I'm taking as many Retards as I can.

AIRBORNE BABY!!!!!!!
    Last edited by eagle326; 08-18-2016 at 12:03 PM.

may be in trouble

Quote Originally Posted by ak474u View Post
    . I'm more concerned with the possibility of followers of the religion of peace blocking a highway and going car to car shooting people, or mass shooter type situation, but I'm not gonna be Reginald Denny either.
    DAY OF WRATH mentioned something similar. A tactic that won't much happen in the South, seeing as soon as the first few get shot, word will go out via CB and cell, and all them what have gun racks will be dismounting from their vehicles and using them.

Do NOT mess with him while he's pumping gas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kesephist View Post
    DAY OF WRATH mentioned something similar. A tactic that won't much happen in the South, seeing as soon as the first few get shot, word will go out via CB and cell, and all them what have gun racks will be dismounting from their vehicles and using them.
    Man, I'd like to think that is the case, but I just think everyone is so wrapped up in day to day and getting the kids to soccer practice. I would respond if I saw that going down, but I don't know about everybody else.
    Common sense is so rare these days, it should be re-classified as a super power.

Thunder Lizard Canning Club Chapter of the Old Farts Society

Problem: Cat V Chimp out. Solution: 25mm chaingun.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me Liberty or give me death." Patrick Henry, Virginia House of Burgesses, March 23, 1775

Quo Vadis?

Luke 22:36, And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

emergencyfoodssupplies.com

Bacon saver

I have been out of CONTN (continent of tennessee) for the last week, spent some time with the family in Reno, NV.............here's the SITREP. Last time I was out there was in 2011 since then I have seen an explosion in middle eastern and illegals. Now the other immigrants are the homeless being bused in from California and I just got an email today from little bro that they are getting a bunch of syrians in. The good thing is they are easier to find in Nevada than they are in Tennessee. We have trees and bushes!

Things I did when I was there:
    1. Set up a Dillon 650 reloading machine for the two brothers (I don't like the machine, I think it sucks, ask me later why, I have a list)
    2. Bought about 110 oz. of silver up in Virginia City. Shipped overnight back to the house, USPS was late and I got all my money back (free shipping)
    3. Spent time with me Ma on her birthday!
    4. Checked out Tesla's property...........interesting right down the road they are building a 1 million sqft. building as a data storage facility????????????????????????? Raises some questions don't it? Don't know who it belongs to though.
    5. Checked up on the family cabin in the mountains (off grid) Mom beat us to it and took my advice, damn that woman. Things are looking good, needs to be filled up with goodies though.
    6. Saw my first piece of wild game.............yup, it took like ten trips before I actually saw something worth shooting for meat. Antelope............kinda small but it will make a turd.
    7. Confirmed that I will still never move out to Nevada...................
    But all in all I got to see the family and most important me Ma! I made it back in one piece and nothing happened while I was gone, mission was a success.
    Be safe.............the night is your friend.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    how do they expect to begin to solve a problem when they won't even face it? ....

they keep stopping cars and assaulting white drivers/passengers - somebody is going to empty their 15 rounds into the crowd ....

No, they won't face the problem head on, because the majority of young black men's deaths are caused by other young black men. "The truth...you can't handle the truth"

And if I am ever stopped at an illegal road block, and I feel my life is in danger by being pulled out of my car by a menacing crowd, I will do exactly that. I will start shooting at the closest one to me until I am out of bullets, no matter what the color of their skin is.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.