Moderators, I am not trying to tell anyone whom to vote for, I am asking who do you think will win the election, and what will happen the next day, and in the coming months and years to come, as this is what we are planning for.
I will go first.

I believe the Democratic nominee will win the election, as I think there are just too many people living off of the government, expecting a check, along with everything else that goes along with it. We are a nation of people who want it all NOW, and have no idea on how to WORK FOR IT. They don't want change, and are just fine with the status quo. Then I feel that nominee will take a second term, just as the current government has somehow done. Then we will have an entire generation who has known nothing but entitlements, with big government running everything, and telling them what to do, and not what to think, AND NOT QUESTIONING IT. And I feel the very first day after the election will be the first day America starts to be deconstructed. We will then start to feel the push of full UN control over this country, and then shortly be the UN point of operations, where they will start to nibble away at other countries like they did here, and the (insert the new name of the US here) will be leading the way, and become the military force to do so. Then it will be game over until the Kingons come into play and we then become the United Federation of Planets. So until, stay safe, hunker down, and Live Long and Prosper. Peace Out.