Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another soft target.

plenty of extra room "down his pants"

Yet another soft target.

http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Is...393874241.html

These people know EXACTLY where to attack.

Murica
    "Takes .357 to the field... every time..."
    "AR - America's Rifle"
    "Bushido, an honourable way of life"

I'll most likely shit myself

Almost every time is in a an area that is "weapons free zones". A good area to stay away from IMO.

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

These folks are just cowardly thugs. The big problem is we have an administration that won't take the fight to them, lest we offend some ones feelings. Hopefully that changes in November, but I doubt it.
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

still 3rd string minor league terrorists - a 1,000 battle hardened & trained Tusnian muslims disappeared from the Syrian battlefields - in mass - none of the intelligence agencies can pinpoint their location .... pretty much agree the whole bunch joined the flow of "refugees" into europe .... wait until they start leading a 1,000 teams of rioting discontented muslims - going to make the Paris attacks look like a Sunday in the park ....

if you don't think there's US based well equipped sleeper terrorists waiting for the word - I have a slightly bomb damaged garbage dumpster for you ....

I'll most likely shit myself

Illi, I have to agree. They are just bidding their time right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bacpacker View Post
    Illi, I have to agree. They are just bidding their time right now.

I honestly think that the terrorist muslim powerbrokers did send out hold & desist orders to their US terrorist cells - supposedly they intercepted messages to that effect .... they realize that any attack activity like these independent muslim lone wolfs is counterproductive to continuing a Muslim friendly White House ....

when you look back to 2008 - where the world was at with the radical muslims - and now - it's almost unbelievable how much damage an inept and muslim friendly Obammy has reeked ....

reloading 223 as fast as i can...
    "AR - America's Rifle"

He's old and grumpy, but not fat. He'll be right back...he has to go tell some kids to get off his lawn

While some of these "lone wolf" terrorists and their sympathizers haven't pulled off the "big one", consider the fact that the current admin and HRC want to bring in another 100K refugees from Syria. They can't vet them properly, so some hard core Jihadists are going to get in. If it is only 1% of the "refugees are jihadists, that is 1000 terrorist assholes roaming around the country waiting for the opportunity to strike. If those 1000 pick up sympathizers we are in a world of hurt.
    Common sense would dictate building secure camps in the Middle East, or re-settling these folks in neighboring countris instead of bringing them here or to Europe, but the liberal/progressive mind set won't allow that.Instead European nations and the U.S. will just have to bleed a bit for the sake of " the left thing to do."
    "There are no winners in war, only bigger losers"

If you see me or hear me coming, I'm not doing my job.

couldnt have said it better myself stg
    "AR - America's Rifle"

CC Gray Panther
    And bleed we will Stg1swret. This has been in the works for many many years. The muslims will be both the tip of the spear and the cannon fodder needed to bring about what T.P.T.B. hope will be the coup de tah of the free man. Add in the homosexuals; blacks ; hispanics and ignorant whites and you have yourself the perfect storm of division among the people of this nation to set in place the spark needed for them to believe they can take control of the masses.

The heart beat of this nation's freedom beats within people on sites like ours. We can only hope and pray that the majority can walk the walk when the time comes. Yet no matter how many or how few we number it'll fall upon us just as it did our fore fathers. Out numbered yet of strong enough will to take back our country hopefully.
    There are many more of us who don't do these sites yet watch from the shadows.

Me and mine try to keep a level sense of humor and peace within our daily lives so as not to stress out to the point of not being able to function. My greatest worry is the protection of my wife and 34 year old daughter at home here. As I get longer in the tooth I adjust my capabilities to my aging abilities.

But in the end I am of the mind set that with people on this site ; other sites and people known personally that though many of us may not see the fruit of our efforts I'm sure in my heart of hearts that we will prevail for the basic instinct of man is freedom .

Yes blood probably will flow before it's all said and done even though I hope and pray that the masses rise up and bring change without conflict but as each day passes I see that chance getting smaller everyday. All I can say is I'll do my best with what I got and hope to see the end standing upright and breathing as I believe we all would.

Only man can inflict inhumanity against his fellow man and try to get them to believe that it's for their own good. This mindset must change but I fear as you say that it'll come at a heavy price to our nation's foundation such as we have not seen in our life time.

Just my 2 cents
    Eagle
    Last edited by mitunnelrat; 09-23-2016 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Edited at eagle's request