(Initially I sent this letter to all the folks on shtfready.com in eastern Tennessee.)

I will be moving to eastern Tennessee in late February or early March. Under the most ideal of circumstances, it will be with the high cover of having a transfer to a Walmart in the Eastern Tennessee area, preferably in the Tullahoma/Lynchburg/Winchester area.

This is, for good or ill, a one way trip. A Thrifty rental minivan is how I am getting me and mine out there, as I own no car. With luck, once settled, I can find an old beater of a pickup.

Pulling up stakes and moving 1900 miles will not be done blindly, though. It may be relied on that as much research as can be done by phone and 'net beforehand will be done.

Additional input and information from you folks, already there, would be much appreciated.

The move's purposes: getting out of the prepper deathtrap known as Las Vegas, an increasingly toxic working environment (tyvm and fyvm, affirmitive action), and lending what skills in communications to get the groups in the Cumberland Basin on the same sheet of music.

Your thoughts on this are much sought.

Roland Balke

KI7CIL