Here's what I got, a John Deere 450B "crawler" as they liked to be called, made around 1983, she's a little beast, six way blade and gets the job done. So I've had this thing for about four years. OH, did I mention this is going to be a story? Well it's not, it's a bunch of fuckin things I learned about Bulldozers in the past few months that some of you might and might not know. But some of it was a real eye opener and interesting to me. So let me get on with it, I was using this puppy out at our property to clear a new road about four years ago, no problems there. Brought it back to our place and used it to clean up our road going down to our creek and flatten out some of the rock bars in the creek to stop some erosion. No problems there, so I parked it and fired it up every few months or so and cycled the hydraulics to keep it happy. Well I noticed one day about a year ago that this big ass bolt was backed out on the side..........nope, it was broke, sheared whatever, it was FUBAR. I can't get to it to get the rest of it out, track's in the way I don't have the tools to get to this thing but my neighbor who owns an excavation company says he'll take care of it for me......................6mths later..................1yr later............."Hey, will that thing run? I'll come over and pick it up". Well guess what? It didn't, muther fu*&%$, nope, as I notice the fuel down by my feet I'm going to pause right here for a few photos before the shit starts rolling down hill.