Well I gotta concur with the rest of you guys and the "kids" situation. We might have "smart" kids, but they aren't as savvy as we'd like them to be. Sure mine grew up with with the "basic" tools in the tool box but when they leave the nest tools have a tendency to get scattered in the garage of their new digs. Trying to steer them back on the "desired" course of your choosing is the hard part. You try not to interfere without upsetting the cart. It's a tactical situation a parent must carefully weigh when attempting to correct their offspring's course to get them back on the track YOU desire. But careful you steer them into a squall and they loose their way.

Just my roll-a-quarters.

Mine just split up with her EOD boyfriend...........I'm happy............immature, and not "man enough" for my baby girl. Nuff said. I didn't tell her until "after" now she knows and she agrees. When asked why I didn't tell her before, I said, "Hey, you wouldn't listen to me anyway and you have stayed with him in spite", she disagreed of course. But somehow everything worked out. All is well in the kingdom. BUT...........I wouldn't have let it go that far before I voiced my opinion. She fixed it herself, smart kid.