Well, the dog got blasted again the other week by a skunk. So this is what, 3-4 times between the 2 dogs in the past 2yrs. What's with these damn dogs you'd think they'd learn? Well LadyHK found a recipe that works, a combination of baking soda, dawn dish soap and hydrogen peroxide. Yup, it actually neutralized the funk. Talked to the neighbor and she had spotted "said stinker" a few times moving back and forth between our property and theirs. This shit always seems to happen in the middle of the night...........hmmmmmmm? OK, so we have all the storms blowing through this morning and I crack the blind to see how much time I got to get my chores done before I get drenched...........HAH! Guess who's in the front yard? So I ran to the front porch opened the door, he looked up at me and I gave him the "Rat's Eye of Death" stare. Works every time, they just fall right over dead. It only works at short distances though.

BUT STIIIIIIINNNK! Fresh dead Pepe le pew is rich, I forgot how thick it is, man that shit hangs like glue in the air.
Well let this be a lesson for ya, the wind is blasting this morning and finding the proper point of approach for taggin and baggin was fun, the wind shifts and BAM! HOOO Baby! Run away! Anyway I sent it downstream, let the buzzards eat it later. Now I hope that's the only one we have to worry about.