Thread: Rebuilding the old Chevy RV

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    [IMG][/IMG]Still more demo today. I disconnected the water and drain lines from the bathroom. I took all the screws out holding the one piece fiberglass bathroom loose from the walls. I then took out the wall that was next to the kitchen. I took out the mattress and started demo on the bed frame that was attached to the wall next to the bathroom, then took out most of the wall. The insulation in the ceiling is so heavy and wet, I thought the ceiling might come down, so I left the rear support in. More tomorrow.[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.

CC Gray Panther
    Here's what I'm thinking Domey. A well placed Bangalore torpedo or some well placed C-4 and we can clear that puppy out in an engineer hear beat. no fuss ; no muss. Broom & vaccum and we're done my friend.

Does ya need me to drive down with my bestest dog friend Claymore and help ? I'm sure I can get BWRR to help.

looking at their tools while posting pictures of mine.
    about 20 minutes outside Lynchburg, TN...but which way...
    Quote Originally Posted by eagle326 View Post
    Here's what I'm thinking Domey. A well placed Bangalore torpedo or some well placed C-4 and we can clear that puppy out in an engineer hear beat. no fuss ; no muss. Broom & vaccum and we're done my friend.

Does ya need me to drive down with my bestest dog friend Claymore and help ? I'm sure I can get BWRR to help.
    It looks like 3-4 blocks of C-4 have already been used. I appreciate the help, but I'm afraid your bestest dog friend might get a little jelious..my bestest cat friend Brother has taken a liking to the mattress I threw out...and he does not like to share.
    "Teach the children quietly
    For someday sons and daughters
    Will rise up and fight while we stood still"

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.