Need prayers for DIL 2's father.
Just got a call from Son2, his FIL is in hospital with Stage 2 cirrhosis of the liver with scarring on the liver. HE does NOT drink alcohol of any kind, never has. The doctors have ruled out that and hepatitis out as the cause. They believe this has been caused by the chemo he had years ago,(he's been cancer free for 11-12 yrs now). The prognosis right now is 2-5 years but we are praying that this may change for the better. Because of his cancer years ago, he is way way down on any transplant list. SO any prayers will be appreciated. This is going to be very tough for my DIL as she and her dad are very close. Son 2 was 10 when his grandpa O passed and he wanted to ask us what we told him(said it made him feel better) as this will be the first of some big stuff for the two grands (9 and 6) and he wanted to know how to deal with this and how to help his wife.He talked to DH about this as I was a mess when my dad passed and I still get a little weird at times. Thank you all for your support and prayers