Well, It had to be a white kid didn't it? It was bad enough that they broke it up and did it all for all the wrong reasons. Leaving the little wankers to claim victory.

What really bugs me is that they blame it all on the "whities". Now look at it this way, they, both sides, obviously planned for a confrontation. They were "up armored" and ready for a fight. If you look at earlier footage of the rally, there were guys in LBG carrying ARs, I don't think they were on the BLM or the snowcone's side. They seemed to have disappeared into the alleys as the crowds dispersed. Also if you go through the footage as the events progressed it was the blacks who were provoking the whites all the way down the street as they were walking away. Inciting violence as per instructions.........so in the process they the politicians will rewrite history. Incite violence, divide the races and most likely continue obama's agenda and start a war within the US borders one way or another. Meanwhile back in NK, Iran, and Hillary's house.........so, if they keep this shit up......."we are going to remove the two statues in KY" we will see more of this shit. So if you'll excuse me I'll have to go tend to my fields.......by.... my......self!