Thread: Hurricane Irma

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    may be in trouble

Exclamation Hurricane Irma

I respectfully suggest that the Ants North of the above predicted Georgia/South Carolina landfall get battened down NOW. Soon as I get the predicted winds stats, I will post them here.

K

Update 1: Irma will, according to weather.com, come on shore in the Georgia/South Carolina border area Monday night as a Catagory 2 hurricane, with winds of 110 mph, moving N at 15 mph.

Update 2: Irma will, according to weather.com, come on shore in the Georgia/South Carolina border area late Monday night as a Catagory 1 hurricane, with winds of 85 mph, moving N at 15 mph.

Update 3: Irma will, according to weather.com, come on shore in the Georgia/South Carolina border area late Monday night as an estimated Catagory 1 hurricane, with winds of 85 mph, moving N at 15 mph.

From what I can tell, the combination of tearing up Dominica and making that large northerly course change are what will break Irma up. Unfortunately, these are all PROJECTIONS... technically, Irma could just as easily keep trucking west and hit the Gulf, refueling with all that warmer water there. Rather hope not....

I shall post updates as they are available.

Heaven with you.

K
    Last edited by Kesephist; 09-07-2017 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Update