You might have notice how the "categories" have changed up and down all day long. If you'll also notice the weather picture they give you on the TV stations shows this giant swirling blob of red. Look at the WATER vapor loop and tell me what you see. I just heard about a 16 FOOT storm surge now on the west coast of FL.......................uhhhh. I'm not buying that one, hey can anybody else come up with more adjectives? It's nuclear now in Miami! Give me a fuckin break people, by the way, anybody checked up on NKO, Iran, China, Isis, Skeletor (Nancy pelosi ) ain't hearing shit about the real threats while we're most vulnerable.

I just talked to my "Surf Punk" bud in Orlando a little bit ago, he's boarded up and ready to go. I told him, "beans, bullets and band-aids" the storm is one thing, the worst is yet to come.......people. They all left and guess who's ready and waiting to pillage the village? The good thing is Rick Scott authorized open carry for all in the state. The bad thing is, who's the guy carrying in your neighborhood?

Years ago we discussed Katrina, great memories for Stormy and me (sarcasm) the truth is people suck, and some of us don't. I've seen enough but when you come home and see it in your own country.......yeah, just makes you sick inside. Fuck'em. So I made sure I reminded our friends and family.

So where's TX now, it's coming it won't take long. Houston is big and so is TX....I hope I'm wrong.