I have scheduled myself 3 hours of sleep coming this next march... Assuming, of course nothing gets in the way of this. This is what happens when you open up a restaurant!!!!!!!!!

O yeah, figured I would stop in and check in. =)

Is going well, the restaurant has been paying its own bills since the first week we opened the doors!!! Guesse you could say its a success. And its just getting better and better. Just did our best week yet last week. Expanded our days to 5 days a week opened. Had a long time friend of mine move from NC up here to ND to help me out, which has been great. This has allowed me to go from 110 hr work weeks down t 105 hr work weeks. YAY!!! Making him start to take Mondays off now.

We still don't advertise except the deal we struck in a VERY small local newspaper in a small town 20 miles away. They did an article on on us that ended up on there front page, full color. The owner of the paper eats here EVERY week and loves our food. So we trade food for a nice little spot in his paper. Also as a result of his article we got noticed by the herald up in grand forks and they interviewed us too. Of course I was like "Whatever". Come to find out they put THAT article in EVERY newspaper in there system and the video online spanning from Bemidji, MN to Dickinson, ND. SO that was pretty cool. I am still not sure how many papers it was total. /shrug.

So hoping to sleep someday soon. In the meantime I just keep smoking meats and cooking great foods!!