OK, lots of great things are happening! Domeguy's getting married in a cave and LadyHK and I are going to be there! I'm loading up the K5 for a possible SHTF scenario, uh, you know......in case there's a cave in?

The internet is a cluster with revelations 12 (take 18 minutes for the condensed version) ironically taking place on the 23rd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_c1sDurGmY

Our president has made a great speech at the UN and pissed a lot of people off, good for him, I thought it was on target and tracking. We have have earth quakes and hurricanes all over the damn place. The usual people are running around like it's just another day and "who gives a shit" attitude.

So why am I writing this? Well, people are idiots as I've stated before. I am very "optimistic" open minded what ever you want to call it. I have made my peace with the Lord. I think he knows where I stand. There were many times I escaped the clutches of "Davy Jone's Locker" and have damn near taken a dirt nap a few times in the "litter box." I have saved lives and brought home the dead to their families. I have also done things in the eyes of the Lord I'm not proud of and yet I am still here. (He must have a reason for keeping me around) I have seen things in my life out at sea that are not worth mentioning for the sake of being called a lunatic. Oh, you guys already think that anyway......BUT, I have an open mind and I believe ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. Because I have seen some weird ass shit out there!

So is the 23rd a "judgement day" or is it going to be raining nukes or fire and brimstone? Will it be more shifting of the tectonic plates, there's a big one right down the middle of the US to ya know? It won't take much for some "idiot" to push just one button. Then the rest would follow right in behind them with what? Sure we think we as in us Americans are smarter than that and wouldn't go full on apocalypse. But hey who's to know for sure what will happen over the next few days. Hopefully it's just another astrological cycle and alignment of the stars, planets and moon...............REFER TO PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS AND STUPID when it comes to catastrophic events. Mass chaos in the already effected areas

So I'm looking at it this way, I'm going to CAVE Saturday to see my best good friend "The over fed log haired leaping Gnome" get married to a very wonderful woman who I know is now damn good at shooting her "pink" pistol. Another team mate to count on. So's the Gnome by the way. The K5 will be loaded right outside with the essentials, I think, will tie us over to get back to camp Bravo if the SHTF. Call it a drill, call it what you want. But we'll be ready and it will be a good time either way.

I'm going to eat some fuckin cake and have a good time with good friends. If you don't hear back from me after the 23rd.........."I'll meet you further on.....up the road"

This is Bravo Whiskey Romeo Romeo, Out!