I know I stalled my thread on the Dozier months back, but I have to give you and update. I did get her up and running, made adjustments to the steering brakes, re-did all the wiring and installed several new gauges and a new alternator. BUT there were some things that this guy just couldn't do. I don't have big ass tools for big ass jobs like that BOLT for the bell housing (it's the center point that holds up the whole motor and transmission on this thing)that I could not get back in without removing VERY LARGE PARTS! So I can't/couldn't wait any longer and had to call in the Big Guns. They picked it up a couple of weeks ago and got started on it Tuesday, then I had them give it once over. They said "I" did a great job on everything "I" did, and it's solid, works great, puurrrrs like a Kitten, Yipee! Sooooo, I had them do some other things, new hydraulic lines, total grease job, tracks and rollers, etc. Made some new friends who did some extras as well and taught me some finer points/tricks of this machine. I was asked, "Do you want to sell it?" NO! They said it was in damn good shape for her age and I was going to get a lot time out of it. "You sure you don't want to sell it?" Nooooo, So I am very happy with this report.

The great news is she is coming home TODAY! I'll tel ya about the bill later..................

Thought you'd like to hear this Eagle......