Thread: Pondering The Perponderance of Pondering

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    CC Gray Panther

Pondering The Perponderance of Pondering

The Bannon Effect :

This is a subject that's been racing through my brain 24/7 for a period of time now. Bear with me if you can because this may be long winded.

Okay here we go. From the start I watched Trump and Bannon . There seemed to be a play unfolding before me. They played the act of deception before the media . Close friends ; Close friends with differences. To the M.S.M. this was like being a hog in a mud bath. And to the uneducated this was ripe for the pickings.

But then River Rat's and SgtRet.'s class on hurricanes put the pieces together in my old rusting brain. Many people will look at a storm in many different ways all the while never having an understanding how a fuckin' storm works. Yet preach to the choir of their ability to do so with a straight face.

After watching the inner action of these 2 I began to realize that they were playing the public and M.S.M. for the fools they are.It was very subtle but they played it like a true gambler. The press was gorging on the fact that Trump and Bannon were drifting further apart on issues . All the while Bannon was inter acting with all the important people to garner the information needed to take down the swamp.
    Between Rat & Sgtret. the learning curve became a straight line process. If one could track the movement one could find the end game.

Bannon leaves on good terms and begins to set up battle plan to take down fake Republicans. Trump even throws out a disagreement now and then to facilitate the facade. To date 28 politicians from both parties are not running for re- election. Am I surprised , Nope. Where are they running to ? They know their chances are slim and they're cutting bait with retirement money to seek in my mind the pre-planned shelters available to them for the coming storm whatever that may be ?

Too much shit is being thrown into the fan and where it ends up is anyone's guess. But these old bones and the hair on the back of my neck say that it's going to be interesting times. The left believes they're smelling victory because of the silence from the right as a sign of weakness. I was always taught to beware of the quiet man. For you know not his ability until he unleashes it. And by then you can only try and react which will do you no good because he never telegraphs his strategy.

Right now our 2nd. civil war is being fought in cyber space and when that eventually fails there remains only one alternative my fellow Ants and we all know what that is. I hope I'm wrong in my theory but I just can't escape the recurring intrusions to my thought process.

The Bannon effect is just too much to ignore in my realm.

Just my 2 cents
    Last edited by eagle326; 11-02-2017 at 02:54 PM.