For my monies I like the Baofeng UV 5 R series of radios and they have been improved over the years from what they started out.

Here this link...from Amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/BaoFeng-Upgra...rds=uv5r+radio

The advantage of these radios over the one in your link is that these radios offer a wider set of frequencies on which you can operate and more power output on 420 to the 470 MHZ spread. Here in these machines 1 watt output on those frequencies verses half a watt on the walkie talkies of which you have linked.

I am not sure if the Israeli button microphone will work on these units or not...

This set up for which I linked also comes with the extended battery...a good feature to have.

I have purchased extended batteries for my Baofeng walkie talkies as there is nothing worse than running out of battery power and not having a spare battery. If you operate much out in the field..you will become well familiar with this scenario....running out of battery power and make suitable adjustments.

Programming with these units can be tricky but there is a computer programming cable which comes with them....or you can purchase it.

However I have taught myself to manually program them as I never want to be dependent on finding a computer to do it for me. I prefer to program manually wherever and whenever necessary. I believe very much in learning to manually override...not just in radios but other applications as well.
It is in what you are willing to teach yourself.

This unit gives you the flexibility of choosing your frequency on which you and your group will be operating and also more power output...

I have about 8 of these walkie talkies around here and have manually programmed them all.

I have also built my own base station antennas to work on both VHF and UHF frequencies....which I can hook up to the antenna connector on the walkie talkie with an adapter. I can also hook my walkie talkie to a magnetic mount antenna on the top of my car and also my truck.

This offers further flexibility if you know how to use it.

I am not for certain if this can be done with the walkie talkies you have sourced in your link.

By the way....you need to be careful where and how you operate and if not licensed stay out of the ham portion of the bands

Usually the GMRS/FRS frequencies are fine...and don't make a nuisance of yourself or your group and you will be fine....also certain of the MURS frequencies.
Many locals here use the MURS frequencies because they do not particularly care for the CB radio frequencies.

Oh..and if you are in Canada...a different set of rules as well as frequencies may apply. You need to check up on this before purchasing...and or using.

MURS frequencies around here....

151.820 MHZ
151.880 MHZ
151.940 MHZ
154.570 MHZ
154.600 MHZ

I have used these frequencies on occasion to keep up with friends I know locally...both on a base station and on my Baofeng Walkie talkies...sometimes hooked up to my car antenna.

Once I learned to manually program these Baofeng radios....I liked them because they are inexpensive and I can lose or damage one or more of them and not be out a lot of money.

I keep one of these radios in my daily BOB ...to and fro work with me...along with a short wave receiver...and an MP3 Player...Spare batteries too.

I also keep a Baofeng Walkie talkie in all my vehicles ..along with spare batteries and the cigarette lighter power adapter...for the same.

Are you a licensed ham????
And no ...you do not need to be a licensed ham to purchase these radios.

Hope this helps,

Orangetom