For a number of years now..I have become disgusted with the Oscar Nomination Awards...the Golde Globes too.

All that leftist backslapping pabulum.

None of it interests me.

I would very much like to see Hollywood fold up and lose it's influence over Americans who cannot and will not think for themselves. It is the same to me with the NFL..and what is happening to them. America is losing it's interest in the NFL...about time too. I wish the same for Hollywood.

For.....you see......Hollywood...does not represent America. I know this and have known it for years and years now.

I do not live a television and movie life or lifestyle. These are not my idols to worship on the big screen. I live and work in the real world and most of those Hollywood people ..I would not trust to feed my pets.

Hollywood is not a default setting to represent America.

The News Media...the MSM is not representative of America....the MSN is not the automatic default setting to represent America......though they try to conduct themselves as judge, jury , and executioner. I resent this in the MSM...trial by press.

It is the same with Hollywood...and now too the NFL.

And It is getting clear to many Americans ....that Washington DC does not represent us as well. They obviously represent someone or something but not the American People.

How do I know this.....

I know this because of the incestuous relationship between Hollywood and Washington DC. It is simply a matter of connecting the dots. I do not need an "expert" to help me connect these dots.

This alone, this incestuous relationship, is why Hollywood and Washington DC do not represent America though they would gaslight us into thinking that they do represent us...it simply is not so. They represent their deceitful grab at power...not the American People....and the American People so voted in November of 2016.
Ameirica and Americans had had enough of Washington DC and Hollywood...incest....images....misrepresentation and so voted.

And these groups have been trying to overthrow the will of the American People because they believe that they truly represent America by default...when all they have is disrespect for America and Americans.

" If you as an American ...cannot be trusted with a gun....you will never be trusted with a vote."

Think it through ..it fits....and then look closely again at Hollywood and Washington DC.

I don't care two hoots what happens at the Oscars.

And the MSM needs to get the message....all of the MSM. They are wasting to much valuable time and space on this Oscars nonsense.

My Non Ishmaelite .02.
Orangetom