I’m just curious about those of you that for one reason or another have chosen, or have no other choice but to live in or near a large city. What kind of a plan do you have to get out in the case of small, medium, large, of TOTAL FUBAR SHTF. I have lived in large city’s in my life, Sacramento, London, Chattanooga, but all as a kid to early 20’s. As a kid, London was great. Field trips to museums, parks, Stonehenge, etc. But now as an old fat man, you couldn’t pay me enough to live in a large city. I like the quiet country life. Right now, the frogs are croaking outside, and I see wildlife all day, and the stars at night. There are deer that walk in the yard, wild turkeys, raccoons, possums, and the list goes on. I can shoot off any gun that I want to, as often as I want to, any time I want to. I sometimes mow my grass naked, just because I can (Sorry you had to know that). There is only 1 traffic light in the entire county. On the other hand, yes, it is a 20 minute drive if I want to get a gallon of milk. But to me, it’s well worth the inconvenience. Now, please, don’t get me wrong, I’m not criticizing anyone, or judging your reasons...I’m just curious why you are not my neighbor...not you BWRR, you are my neighbor...I mean the others.